Dylan - snuggles/hoddies

A/n: this was what I needed as I haven't recovered from that Ig (instagram) post 🥺😂 also this is kinda long... and it's a request for myself...

(the night before)

Your POV:
Dylan was laying down on the sofa and I was laying beside him with my head against his chest as we all watched the tv. We snuggled into one another and I instantly relaxed. "How was your day?" His mum asked us all as she sat on the sofa. "Mine was good. Did a load of rescues today as it was a busy day." Dylan said as he scrolled through his phone. "Mine was the usual." Daniel said taking a seat next to his mum. "How was yours Vicki?" She asked with a smile. "It was ok. I got a load of work done. I might've stressed out a little but it ended well." I smiled. "Good but we don't need you stressing." She replied. I smiled. "How was yours?" I asked. "It was good thanks. Even better that you lot are home." She smile making me giggle a little.

I turned my attention back to the tv for a little while. "Babe, why didn't tell me you were stressed?" Dylan whispered grabbing my attention as I looked up at him. "I was going to text/call you but then you could've been busy with work and not have time for my little breakdown." I explained looking into his eyes. "I'm never too busy for you." He smiled making me stick my bottom lip out. We leaned in pressing our lips together sharing a little moment. Daniel cleared his throat making us pull away. We looked at him. I blushed wanting to hide my face a little. "Oh Daniel stop it." Their mum joked. He just laughed as we carried on watching the tv.

I yawned making Dylan yawn. He tapped my shoulder indicating he wanted to get up so I moved so he could. He sat up and so did I. "We're going to head upstairs to watch a movie in bed." Dylan said to his mum and brother. They turned to us. "Ok sleep tight both of you." His mum said giving us both hugs before leaving the room. We said night to them both before leaving. Dylan and I walked up the stairs and into his room.

I hugged him. We stayed in one another's arms for a little while swaying from side to side. "I could stay like this for ages." I mumbled. "Me too." Dylan said as he hugged me tighter. Time for bed. "I'll be right back." I said heading to the bathroom.

Dylan was in his bed when I walked in. He placed his phone down to the side and opened his arms for me. I smiled gladly taking the chance. I got under the covers and wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his around me. I felt safe in his grip. He pressed play on the movie and we began to watch it. About 40 minutes into the movie he began to play with my hair. He knows it sends me to sleep. My eyes slowly closed. I opened them again but they shortly closed again. "Let's call it a night." He said removing his hand from my hair. Dylan turned the movie off and we both got comfortable in the bed.

- - - -

The sun shone through the curtains. I laid there awake staring up at the ceiling. Dylan was still sound asleep next to me. I closed my eyes a few times to se did I could fall back to sleep. He had his arm wrapped around my waist while he slept.

Dylan's arm shifted a little as he moved. He pulled me closer into him so we were snuggling up together. "Morning." His sleepy voice said. "Morning." I replied shortly after. "How did you sleep?" He asked pressing a kiss to my shoulder. "Good. What about you?" I asked looking into his eyes. "Great." He smiled. I turned in bed to face him. We shared a smile. His beautiful blonde hair was messy from his sleep. And he looked adorable 🥺. "What's the time?" He asked with a yawn. I turned my head to look at the clock. "It's about 10am." I told him.

Dylan rolled over so he was basically on top of me. I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. "I love you." He smiled. "I love you too." I replied kissing his cheek. "Babe you missed." He pouted wanting a kiss on the lips. "No I don't think I did." I smirked kissing his cheek again. Dylan hates it when I do that but I love it just to wined him up a little. He's cute when angry or annoyed. He groaned. Dylan moved off of me but kept his arms around me.

I sat up and checked my phone for a little bit. "I'm starving let's get some food." Dylan said stretching out. We got out of bed and grabbed Dylan's hoodie placing it over myself. I think he was going to put it on but by the looks of things I beat him to it. "You suit that." Dylan said in his morning voice. I turned to him and smiled blushing a little. He wrapped his arms around me tickling me a little making me squeal a little. "Ahhh Dylan!" I exclaimed in laughter. He placed me back on the floor kissing my cheek before we left the room.

He walked in front of me as we walked down the stairs and we walked into the kitchen. Dylan was cooking something this time as we take it in turns to. As he was cooking I wrapped my arms from behind as we hugged. I rested my head against his back holding him close. "Aren't you two the cutest?!" His mum said as she walked into the kitchen. Dylan looked in her direction. "Thanks mum." He smiled as she walked past us. The food was ready and we ate it while having a deep chat.

We both headed up to his room and got ready for the day. We took it in turns to use the bathroom. Well kinda. I was cleaning my teeth when I heard a knock. "Come in." I managed to say as the door opened. Dylan walked in with a smile as he also began to clean his teeth. Before leaving the bathroom we took a quick photo together. "That's cute." He said looking at the photo as we walked back to his room.

We walked into the room and Dylan pulled me into his arms. "Now this is what I've been waiting for." He said pressing his lips to mine. Ahh a kiss. Who could've known. I smiled into the kiss as we pulled away.

- - - -

Today was our day off. Dylan and I were sat on the sofa snuggled up to one another. I had my head against his chest and my legs over his. One of our hands were interlocked as we sat there. "You two are literally inseparable it's cute." Daniel said as he walked into the room making Dylan laugh. "You could say that." I smiled. This was only the beginning of a great relationship.

A/n: I love this 🥺 ahhh!