Jethro - accident

Your POV:
Arms were wrapped around me when I woke up. They loosened shortly after. "Morning." Jethro said in his morning voice. "Morning." I smiled. "Ready for today?" He asked. I yawned. "As I'll ever be." I said sitting up. I stretched and began to get my things ready for the day. "I love you y/n." Jethro said. "I love you too." I replied as he walked out the room. He's the best boyfriend. The two of us got ready for work then headed down to the beach for our shift.

- - - -

I walked up to the tower after doing a rescue. "Excuse me?" Someone said as I turned my head to see who it was. "Hey?" I smiled at them. "Could I possibly have a plaster (band aid) for my arm please?" They asked. I nodded my head. "Won't be a sec." I told them grabbing a plaster then heading it out to give it to them. We began to talk. I was about to walk away when Jethro came running out. His shoulder hit mine as he past. I stumbled back and fell what I thought into the railings but down the stairs instead. Each stair I hit caused me immense pain. I hit the bottom with a thud. "Ouch." I groaned out in pain before my vision went blurry and I lost consciousness.

Troy's POV:
A scream filled my ears as I ran out the tower seeing y/n hitting the floor. "What happened?" I asked as there was someone standing the other side of the railings. "The guy with long blonde hair knocked her on accident and she fell back." They told me. I nodded my head reaching y/n checking her pulse.

*bondi central to boys in a buggy or just near the tower... y/n's fallen down the stairs and is now unconscious please send some backup*

I placed my radio back in my pocket. Luckily there Jackson and Joel were in the tower. Within seconds a buggy turned up and two of the jumped out. Mouse and Jake (N) came over. "What happened?" Mouse asked. "Jethro knocked her by accident." I said. "Let's carry her up to the medical bed." Jake suggested. "Someone's on it. Umm how about where the buggies live." I suggested. They nodded their heads. Y/n was carried bridal style by Jake himself. That's when I noticed some blood. "She's got a head injury." I said to them pointing to her head. Jake placed her down gently and I looked at the gash on her head. Luckily it was only a small one. A few minutes later she slowly came around. I sighed in relief.

Jethro's POV:
I came back from the rescue and the person I saved was fine. As I approached the tower I saw something going on. Troy, Mouse and Jake were all around someone.

I ran towards them. "What happened?" I asked beginning to panic a little seeing it was y/n. "You knocked her down when you went past her earlier." Troy told me. "She's got a head wound. Only a small one might need stitches but I think she'll need to be seen by a doctor." Mouse said patting my shoulder as he left.

I felt so guilty. "Oh god. Baby I'm so sorry." I exclaimed. She smiled slightly. "It's ok Jethro. It wasn't your fault." She told me. I sighed. "But I knocked you down." I told her. "And I was also in the way." She stated. "I'm sorry." I apologised again.

Jake returned with some water handing it to her. She took a drink and rested her head on my shoulder while Troy held the bandage to her head for a bit so the bleeding would stop. We waited for a few minutes. "Let's get you up and to the hospital." I said as we all helped her up. She wrapped an arm around my shoulder and one around Troy as we walked into the tower.

We stayed up there for a bit and then I walked with her to the car. I helped y/n into the car and drove her to the hospital to get checked out.

A/n: please be patient with me... I do have so many drafts that I write so they're ready to be posted on the day. They may not be the lifeguard you want and I'm sorry if it's not but just accept who it is. I know I haven't done a Jethro one in a while it's because I've been struggling to think of ideas for him (: