All lifeguards - memories

Requested by XxOi_ItsElliexX

Your POV:
My phone rang. It was Lachie. I wonder what he wants.

You.
Lachie.

Y/n?!
Hello to you too Lachie.
Aha sorry. Hello y/n.
How may I help you?
Well I just wanted to check up on you.
Aw that's sweet. I'm great thanks! How about you?
Ah I'm good.
That's good.
What are you doing later on today?
Umm nothing. Why?
Would you like to go out later?
Sure why not. I have nothing else to do.
Good! I'll collect you from yours around 2ish?
Okie dokie.
Good good.
Thanks Lachie.
No problem bye y/n.
Bye Lachie!

I smiled. He's such a nice guy. I now need to get myself ready. My phone went ping.

Lachie 🌸
Forgot to mention but we're something fancy but not too fancy so like a nice dress!

I was confused but went with it. I wasn't going to question it so I went through my closet to choose out a dress. This is the one I went for:

(This is a random dress I found but you can choose anything)

2pm came around quickly and Lachie was waiting for me in the car

2pm came around quickly and Lachie was waiting for me in the car. I got in his car and he began to drive us somewhere. "Looking good." He smiled keeping his eyes on the road. I blushed. "Thanks. Not looking bad yourself." I said back making him smirk. met . Jesse is my older and only brother. We've always been close. I got a job as a waitress at the local restaurant not thinking I would meet anyone. I remember it like it was yesterday.

*flashback*

"Hey I'm your waitress for the evening what can I get you?" I asked them. "Aw y/n good to see you." Jesse said. I looked up realising it's my brother and his mates. I smiled. "Good to see you too. Now what can I get you?" I asked them. They all ordered their food and drinks. "I'll be over with your drinks." I smiled heading to give their order to the chef while I went off to get their drinks. I walked back to the table. "Here you go." I said placing them down. "Guys this is y/n my sister. Y/n this is Luke, Lachie, Maxi, Anthony, Jackson, Harrison, Singlets, Joel and Jethro." Jesse told me. "Nice to meet you all." I smiled giving them a small wave. I walked off doing some other things before their food was ready. They're all so sweet.

*end of flashback*

Jesse's POV:
The doors opened and in walked y/n and Lachie. "SURPRISE!" We all shouted making y/n smiled. We were celebrating y/n's 18th that's coming up. "You're looking very nice y/n." I told her as she hugged me. "Thanks bro." She smiled. We all hung out for hours, dancing and messing around. Soon it was time for cake. "Happy birthday y/n!" We all exclaimed. We sang 'Happy Birthday' (oh how I can imagine 🤣). We all ate cake and enjoyed the rest of the party.

Your POV:

*flashback*

It was a new day and the party was a success. My birthday was in a couple of days but they all were busy so they decided to throw me that party which was nice of them to do so. Me and my friends, Cassie (Cas), Aries (A) and Gabby decided to spend the day at the beach surfing. I was riding a wave when out of no where Aries came by. We collided and fell back into the water. Luckily we weren't far out and could walk back. The two of us walked back to shore with our hands holding our heads. Gabby cam running over to us. "Oh my. You two." She exclaimed looking at our heads. "It's nothing." I said seeing the blood drip down Aries face. "You've cut your head." Gabby exclaimed. I sighed. "Let me go get Jesse." She said. She ran off so me, Aries and Cassie sat down waiting for them to return.

A buggy came towards us. Jesse and Maxi jumped out. Maxi went to look at Aries head while Jesse looked at mine. "What have you two done now?" They laughed. "We may have got into a small collision." Aries said. They looked at our heads. "I think you *points at Aries* need stitches." Jesse told us. I groaned. "Cassie can you take them down to the hospital please." He asked her. "Sure." She smiled. The two lads helped us up then Cassie and Gabby helped us into the car before Cassie drove us to the hospital. We were there for a good few hours. I only had concussion where as Aries had to get stitches.

Time passed and I was at home in mine and my cousins, Adrian's place. There was a knock at the door. I opened the door seeing Jesse and Maxi standing there. They smirked. "I will in a minute be wrapping you up in bubble wrap with the amount of injury's you've had y/n." Jesse said in a serious tone. Maxi was trying not to laugh his socks off. I laughed back rolling my eyes.

*end of flashback*

We all were sat around the table ready for our Christmas dinner. Everyone was laughing. "Wow that was such good memories." I laughed as the others did as well. "Yeah me threatening to wrap you in bubble wrap was hilarious." Jesse smiled. This was the perfect Christmas I wished for.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting