Joel - big - pt 1

Your POV:
This photo got sent to me. It was a photo of Joel and another girl. That wasn't me. They were very close. It was more than one photo. One of the phots was them holding hands. I needed to ask him about it. Joel came around mine for the day like he always does. We used to spend the day cuddled up. The reason why I said "used to" because I think after this we won't be an item anymore. Why did he do this to me?

There was a knock at the door. I opened the door and Joel was standing there with a smile. I let him in. He went in for a kiss. I moved my face. "What's wrong?" He asked trying again. "I'm not in the mood Joel." I mumbled. "When are you ever." I heard him say as he walked off to the sofa. I walked into my room sitting on my bed for a bit looking through those photos for a while. He needs to know I've received them and know about it. I wiped the tears from my eyes.

I walked back into the room after sitting in my bedroom for ages staring at those photos. "Joel?" I called. No reply. "Joel?" I called again. No reply. "Hello are you even listening to me?" I asked when I walked closer to him. Joel snapped out of his trail of thought. "What?" He said in a grumpy tone. "I give up with you sometimes." I mumbled. "What just because I didn't reply to you?" He asked. "No just all together." I said sarcastically. He gave me a look. "What do you mean?" Joel asked. I sighed. "What are these?" I asked showing him the photos. He gulped. "Nothing babe I promise." He replied. "Don't babe me." I snapped. "It's nothing." He said. "Nothing Joel. Nothing. Are you actually being serious? That's not nothing. That's you cheating on me. You're cheating on me!" I exclaimed. "Oh my god I don't care!" He mumbled soon realising what he said.

I was shocked. "Baby I didn't mean it like that. Of course I care." He said trying to cover up his mistakes. "You're a cheater." I cried. Joel walked over to me wanting to hug me but I didn't want a hug from him. "Leave me alone!" I said to him. "I thought you loved me Joel. I was obviously wrong about that. I loved you and I thought you were the one but now thinking of it all really you weren't. I fell for you hard but all I got back was you cheating on me. What did I do to you?" I cried. "I don't know y/n!" Joel replied. "Did you get bored of me or something?" I asked. He shook his head. "Then what was it?" I asked. "I don't know!" He exclaimed. "There's always a reason why?!" I said. "I don't know y/n ok!" Joel told me. "I hope you made her feel loved. I hope you had the best time of your life with her. I hope she was worth it." I sobbed. Joel sighed. "I actually can't believe you did that to me. You even told me you loved me!" I exclaimed. "And I do!? Just believe me for once!" He replied. "What that you didn't cheat?" I asked. Joel rolled his eyes.

We stayed silent for a while. "All you do is whine." Joel said. "And you? All you do is cheat!" I said back. "Quit going on about me cheating!" He said angrily. I rolled my eyes. "I can't do this anymore. Not with you." I said to him. This was it. "Leave! I don't want you here!" I told him as I opened my front door. Joel walked towards it. "I hope you're happy now." I mumbled as he walked out. I shut the door locking it then sliding down with my back against the door. I bawled my eyes out. I loved him but obviously I meant nothing to him.