Dylan - third wheeling

A/n: all I'm going to say is thank you to,

Chelseasme2 & XxOi_ItsElliexX

For this idea so enjoy...

Your POV:
Dylan stayed over mine for the night. We take it in turns at each other's house (if that makes any sense). I got up out of bed to grab my phone which somehow ended up on the other side of the bedroom. "Babe come back?" Dylan said as I got out of bed. "Give me a sec." I said grabbing something before getting back under the covers with him.

Dylan kissed my cheek a few times. "I love you." He whispered making me smile. We snuggled up to one another getting all warm again. I rested my head against his chest as we laid there. Dylan began to play with my hair running his hands through it. My head on his chest listening to his heart beat. We stayed like this for a good 10 minutes.

The time read 9am as I lifted my head up slightly. I lifted my head up (fully) from his chest instantly regretting it due to not being warm anymore. "Bubs you've got work and the girls are coming over in an hour so we need to get up." I said as he groaned. "Fine." He wined. "Another time." I smiled kissing him softly before we got ourselves ready for the day.

The door bell went. I walked over answering the door seeing my two good friends Ellie and Chelsea standing there with smiles across their faces. "Hey!" They exclaimed as we all hugged. The three of us walked into the kitchen. "What's the plan for today?" Ellie asked. "Dylan and I are planning to hang out together." I said making them smile.

Dylan walked into the kitchen on his phone. I looked over at Chelsea and Ellie just seeing their facial expressions say it all. He walked towards us then looked up from his phone. "Hey." He smiled at them both. Dylan placed a kiss on my cheek before grabbing some bits from the kitchen. "I'm off. See you lot later." Dylan smile pecking my lips before he left.

The door shut making the two of them turn to me quickly. "Oh my days?!" Chelsea exclaimed with a big smile. "He stayed the night?!" Ellie exclaimed. I smiled. "He always does... every so often." I smirked making them squeal. I giggled. "So the plan?" Ellie asked. "What plan?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Shall we go to the beach today?" She asked. I smiled. "Sure!" I said as we began to pack a bag for the beach. "Don't forget the snacks!" Chelsea said making Ellie run around the kitchen to find them. "Guys it's not like we're watching a movie. It's just me and my man Dylan." I smiled. "Umm hello? This is a big moment!" Ellie exclaimed making me laugh. Oh these two are funny!

- - - -

The three of us headed to the beach around lunch time. Dylan drove past in the buggy with Glick by his side. He winked at me. "Holy moly." I whispered as he passed. The three of us had great fun on the beach.

A/n: didn't know what to write... 🤣

Later on in the day Ellie and Chelsea left me while I waited for Dylan to finish work. He finished around 4pm/4:30pm. Dylan walked out of the tower with a smile as he walked towards me. "There she is." He said hugging me. I melted in his arms. We walked towards the grassed area across from the beach sitting down opposite one another. He picked some grass playing with it between his fingers. "So how was your day?" I asked with a smile. "It was alright. Tough though. Glick and I saved a father and son. They got pulled out in the rip and we thought we weren't going to get there in time but we did." Dylan smiled. I nodded my head holding his hand. "You saved them. That's what matters. I'm proud of you." I said as we pecked each other's lips.

After spending sometime with one another on the grass and in each other's arms we both got some ice cream and began to walk around the pavilion. "I love meeting you when I finished work." Dylan said as he licked his ice cream. I smiled as we looked at one another. "Ooo you've got a bit of ice cream right there." He said pointing at my nose. I tried wiping it off but the look on his face said other wise. "Let me help you." He smiled leaning in and pressing his lips to my nose. He pulled away and I scrunched my nose making him giggle. "Oh I love you babe." He smiled hugging me. The two of us began to run and mess around a little making each other laugh and making memories to look back on.

We began to slowly walk home. I noticed two girls who looked exactly like my friends. "I swear I just saw Ellie and Chelsea." I mentioned as we walked. "You're just seeing things babe." Dylan said. "Yeah you're probably right." I said shaking it off. Dylan and I made it home but separated ways later that evening.

*next day*

Chelsea and Ellie were around mine again. "So how did it go?" They asked with smirks. I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Well we went to the shops. He took me to the park. We went for a swim. The headed home. That was it." I smirked. "No you went out, sat on the grass for a bit, got ice cream, messed around then headed home." Ellie told me. I knew it. It was them! "Ellie?!" Chelsea exclaimed making her go quiet. "Well..." I smiled. "Sorry Vicki. We couldn't miss out on it." Chelsea smiled. I began to laugh. "Only you two would." I smiled hugging them both. "But I enjoyed myself." Ellie said as we all burst out laughing. What a day!

A/n: #couplegoals 🤭🥺😂

I have another idea🤭😂