Mouse - fighting

Your POV:
Michael has been quiet recently and hasn't been speaking much. We got into the car to work. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah." He mumbled. It took me about 10 minutes to get down to the beach for him. "Have a good day babe." I said kissing him goodbye. He smiled getting out of the car and heading into work for the day. I smiled back and drove to work myself. When I got to work I took my phone out and sent mouse a text because I think he really needed it.

Mouse💙
Hey bubs, I just wanted you to know that I love you and am always here for you. I noticed this morning that you looked a little sad. I wanted to say something but I think it's best if we have that conversation later. You're a hero to us all and you're amazing at your job. You're strong remember that. Give me a call if you need me ok. I love you to the moon and back. See you later xxxx

I smiled to myself hoping this makes his day.

Mouse's POV:
Y/n was at home as she texted me. Jethro gave me a lift home which was nice of him. "Thank you mate." I said to Jethro as I got out the car. We said goodbye and I made my way inside. I just really need y/n by my side right now.

I opened the door and walked in closing it behind me. Y/n was sat on the sofa with a book in her hands reading. She loves reading and never puts a book down when she's into it. It's cute. I smiled. "Hey babe." I said touching her shoulder as I walked past. "Hey." She said quietly. I walked into our kitchen and got myself a drink. "How was your day?" She asked from the sofa. "Mmm the usual. Busy and no one listens to you when you tell them to swim between the red and yellow flags." I told her. "I bet. How you feeling though?" She asked. I sighed to myself. "Ok I guess." I said as I made my way into the living room. "What's up?" She asked placing her book down. "I'm just super tired." I told her rubbing my face with my hands. "You do look exhausted." She said to me. "Come here." She said opening her arms. I gladly walked over to her falling into her arms. Y/n always makes me feel so much better. I just didn't know how to tell her so I gave her a reassuring look. "I'm ok." I mumbled.

Your POV:
Mouse was sat next to me. I tried to hide the tears. "Michael please tell me?" I asked quietly. "I don't know... I don't know if I can do this." He said as tears fell down his cheeks. "Do what baby?" I asked as I squeezed his hands. "I don't know anymore." He cried. I didn't want to keep asking him so I let him cry. "Let it out sweetie." I soothed him. He had his head resting on my shoulder. "It'll be ok. You're strong. You're stronger than this. I'm not going to leave your side babe. I'm here with you through all the way. We can fight this babe." I told him. Mouse looked up. I wiped his tears with my thumbs before placing my hands back in his. "Together?" I said holding out my hand. "Together." He said taking my hand then squeezing it.

A/n: thank you all for the names! I'll be sure to use them when I write a certain type of imagine! 🤍