Quinn - hospital bag

Your POV:
Quinn walked into the bedroom with a bag in his arms. "Let's get packing." He said placing the bag on the bed. We're packing the hospital bag as I'm due to have my baby any day now. We don't know the gender as we wanted it to be a surprise so I can't wait for that. I remember the day when I told Quinn.

*flashback*

I had this feeling. It was something that I knew was odd. I just couldn't pin point it. I called my best friend, Mel, who came over and stayed with me. "I think I'm pregnant." I said with a big smile. Her face lit up. "No way." She smiled with excitement. "I'm just going to take a test now but I wanted you to be here when I find out the result." I told her. "Great." She smiled as I walked into the bathroom. I did what I needed to do with the test and soon the timer went off. I walked out of the bathroom as I looked at the test. "I'm pregnant." I said as the happy tears began.

Mel jumped up. "You're going to be a mum." She smiled making me smile so much. Oh how I can't wait. Now I need to tell Quinn.

- - - -

Quinn walked in and walked into the bedroom. "Mel good to see you." He said as they hugged. "I was just in my way out." She said leaving us two alone. "How long was she here for?" He asked. "About an hour." I smiled resting my head on his shoulder as we sat next to each other. There was a little bit of silence between us. "Quinn I have something to tell you." I said holding his hand in mine. "Ok." He smiled. "I'm pregnant." I said showing him the positive test. A gasp came from his mouth as he took the test from my hands. "No way!" He exclaimed. "This is the best new y/n. I love you!" He smiled hugging me.

I can't wait to meet our little one.

*end of flashback*

I walked back into the room with some outfits for our baby. "Here's a bunch of outfits that I chose to put in." I said sitting on the bed. Quinn smiled as we both began to fold them up and place them in the bag. "Our baby is going to look so cute in these." He said making me laugh a little. "I can't believe how fast the times gone." I said rubbing my bump. "It's gone by fast." He said. We added the small bits and bobs last. "And I think we're done." I smiled placing the final thing in the bag.

We zipped up the bag and placed it on the chair in the room. "I can't wait to bring a new life into this world with you y/n." Quinn smiled at me. "I'm excited to meet the baby." I said to him. A few days later I had the baby and now our lives are complete.