Glick - boy

Anthony's POV:
We're finally home after 3 days in the hospital. We're now officially parents to a baby boy. We've named him Austin Glick. The two of us fell deeply in love with him a lot. He's finally here. The car pulled up in the drive way of our house. "Welcome home Austin." Y/n said as she was sat in the back with him. "You're going to love it here." I told him as I got out of my side. I opened the car door and helped y/n out first then I got Austin out. She headed to the door opening it. "I'm going to go for a nap is that ok?" Y/n said as we walked into the house. "Of course. You need your rest. If you need me give me a shout." I told her kissing the side of her head. She smiled before walking off to our room.

I carried the car seat towards the sofa. "Hey buddy." I said as he stretched a little. I still can believe he's mine. Y/n did amazing. I'm so proud of her. I took him out of his car and I placed Austin on my chest as he slept. Just knowing he's going to be here for the rest of my life makes me feel somewhat complete in a way.

I had so many thoughts I wanted to tell Austin so I thought I would tell him now. "You're going to be smart just like mummy." I began. "You're going to love it here. You're going to grow up here. This is going to be your home town. You'll do some silly things in life but that's alright. We'll sort them when they come. Your mum and I will always be there for you little one. Don't be afraid to come find us when you have a problem. That's what parents are for. I love you. I love you so much!" I exclaimed nearly in tears.

I wiped them away. "You're going to grow up too fast. We don't want that. Stay small forever baby boy. You're going to be a little stubborn which you definitely have got from your mum." I laughed. He's my sweet little boy. "You're a part of me. A part of you will always be my boy." I smiled to myself.

Your POV:
I had a good nap. About 3/4 hours. I walked into the living room where Anthony was sitting with Austin but I stayed by the door way so I could listen to what Anthony was saying.

He said some things which I didn't quite pick up on but I knew he was having a good chat with Austin even though he was sleeping. "The 2am feeds are what I'm not so looking forward too but at least I get to see your face. I can't wait to see you grow up. You're going to grow up big and tall. The day I watch you leave home will be sad but I'll be happy for you. You'll settle down and know how I'm feeling right now. Pure happiness." He finished. Anthony is going to be the best dad out there!