Jackson - always my love

Your POV:
It was that time of day where Jackson and I are laying in bed after a long day. He was at work and so was I. My head was against his chest as we laid in bed. He had his hand placed on my waist. Jackson and I have been together for about 8 years now. We're not married or engaged yet but hold a very strong rerelationship. We've been through alot over the past few years. Tonight was a little different. With work and all, Jackson and I don't get to spend a lot of time with one another.

I fell asleep for an hour or two but got woken up by Jackson playing with my hair. I yawned. "Oh sorry baby. Did I wake you?" Jackson whispered. "No no. I was struggling to sleep anyways." I whispered. We laid in silence for a while. "Babe?" Jackson asked. "Yes?" I replied as I rested my hand on his stomach. I knew what this was. We were about to have a heart to heart. "Nobody knows what we went through baby." He said holding me tighter. "You're still beautiful." He added rubbing my stomach. Tears brimmed to my eyes.

*flashback* (might be upsetting for some)

A sharp pain came across my stomach. I picked up my phone nearly dropping it as I was shaking. The phone rang a few times until Jackson picked it up. "Jackson?" I said in a shakey voice. "Baby? What's going on?" He asked in a worried tone. "There's blood." I whispered. "Stay right there! I'm on my way." He said. I could tell he was already running. About 10 minutes passed Jackson burst through the door. I looked up at him sobbing. He picked me up bridal style and placed me in the car driving to the hospital as quick as he could. "Don't cry. It's going to be ok." Jackson said squeezing my thigh as he drove into the hospital. "It hurts." I sobbed. I knew he was trying not to cry himself.

What felt like forever was only minutes. Minutes which lasted for a long time. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." Jackson said. The doctor walked in. I could already tell what was happening. Tears began to fall down my cheeks. Jackson placed his hand in mine comforting me while to doctor spoke. "I'm so sorry Miss y/l/n but you've had a miscarriage." The doctor said. All I could hear was 'miscarriage' run through my mind. I stared into space. "We have a good team that will help you and talk to you about what will happen next. They'll be there for you if you have any questions or just want to talk. Once again I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll let you two be but if you need me give me a call." The doctor said as she walked out of the door.

A hand squeezed mine. "Y/n?" Jackson's quite voice said looking up at me with tears in his eyes. He held my hand tight. I couldn't speak. I was in too much shock. "This is all my fault." I heard him mumble. Hearing that broke my voice. A few tears slipped down my cheeks. "Jackson?" I whispered. He looked over at me. "I'm sorry." I whimpered. He looked at me with sorry eyes. "Baby don't blame yourself." He pleaded. "He's gone." I said in disbelief. "He'll forever be in our hearts." Jackson whispered kissing my hand.

*end of flashback*

I sighed. "I'm so lucky that I fell in love." I told him. I could feel his smile. "I do wonder if I'm enough for you sometimes." Jackson said. I lifted my head up. I leaned over turning his bedside lamp on. "You are the most incredible guy I've ever met. You will always be my number one baby. Don't ever think like that ok." I told him making him smile.

Jackson leaned in pecking my lips softly. I laid next to him looking at his beautiful eyes. "I had been searching for someone like you. For most my life, happiness wasn't a thing until I met you." I said playing with his hair. He smiled. "You could've fallen for anyone but you fell for me. There's plenty of other people out there." He questioned. "I fell for you because you were you. You have a great personality and you love me for me. I love you Jackson." I told him as I stared into his eyes. "You're so beautiful." He whispered making me blush. "I found someone who wants me for me. Your love is all I ever wanted." I told him. He smiled.

We stared at one another. "This is all I want it to be, you and I. All I ever need is you and I. That reminds me as I've been thinking of this for months now. Marry me y/n? We can get married soon whenever you want. I want to marry you." He told me in a serious tone. "Are you being serious?" I questioned. "We can go out first thing tomorrow on my day off and pick out a the most beautiful and perfect ring." Jackson exclaimed. "Yes! I will love to do that baby." I smiled kissing him.

I yawned and so did Jackson. "Let's get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow." He said as I smiled. "I love you y/n." Jackson said kissing the top of my head reaching over turning off the bedside light. I smiled into his chest. We fell asleep in one another's arms. I can't wait for tomorrow to find the perfect ring with the love of my life.

A/n: if the imagine is a request and you comment part 2 I can't do it! You may say "yeah you can!" But really it's up to the person who requested and if they want a part 2 or not. Sorry!