Deano - surf date

Your POV:
I woke up remembering today is the day I'm going surfing with Deano. We met a few weeks ago at the beach. He was on duty and I was surfing. Today is Friday. He told me that was his only day off which is fair. I also got his number which was great so we could keep in contact when we wanted. We've phoned one another and it felt like we've know one another for years. Deano was waiting for me by the tower as I arrived.

*flashback*

I heard faint screams coming from behind me. I was out surfing for the day but I took a seat on my board as I floated in the water. This was odd. I turned around. When I saw the hand I panicked and paddled over to the person because I knew the lifeguards wouldn't make it in time. I went over a wave noticing there was more that on. About 3 people were stuck. "Grab on." I said to them as they managed to grab on. I waved my arms in the air hoping any of the lifeguards would see me.

Deano's POV:
I was sat in the buggy looking out in the water. A pair of hands caught my attention making me realise someone's in trouble. "I'm going out and I think I need some back up." I said to Harries who was next to me. I grabbed my board heading out into the water paddling out towards the girl. Back up was needed.

Your POV:
3 lifeguards came heading towards me and the 3 people stuck. "Help is coming." I said to them. They thanked me. The first guy came followed by the other two. They all got someone on their boards heading back to shore. I did the same. We all got back to shore all safe. "Thank you for saving them." One said to me shaking my hand. I smiled. "You did a great job." Another said as they walked away with their boards in their arms. The guy who came out first walked over to me. "Thank you. You practically saved their lives." He told me. I smiled blushing a little. "I'm Deano." He said. "Y/n." I smiled. The two of us got talking. "How about we go surfing sometime together?" Deano asked. I smiled. "That's if you want to." He smiled as we walked. "Yeah that sounds good to me." I told him. "How about Friday at noon?" He suggested. "Perfect." I replied. We waved goodbye to one another heading in our own directions.

*end of flashback*

I paddled out into the water as Deano came by. "Your getting faster." He smiled. I blushed. We caught some waves together and shared this afternoon with one another. The two of us spent the rest of the afternoon together. After our surfing day we headed back towards my house. "Lunch tomorrow?" Deano asked. "Sure?!" I said making him smile. I kissed his cheek before walking into my apartment for the evening. What a day!

A/n: not every part needs a part 2! Just addressing something here as it keeps being brought up.