Max Mcguigan - new faces

A/n: new lifeguard 🥺

Your POV:
This day was a big day. For the new ones anyways. It's a new season which means new trainees. I see all these guys as my family. We're close to one another which is what I love. The sun shone through my curtains which made my room light up which also made me wake up. I got up out of bed and got myself ready for the day. Time went on and I made my way to work

I walked into the tower seeing a new face. "Morning lovely." Jethro said standing up to hug me. We hugged. I smiled getting hugs from the others. Jethro and I have a special bond. Well we're actually cousins. I placed my bag down under the desk. "Is Singlets coming down today?" I asked. "Nope why?" Glick asked. "Oh I just needed to ask him something." I smiled. We all got caught up in talking until Jethro cleared his throat.

This new guy. He seems nice. "This is Max Mcguigan. He's new." Jethro said. "I gathered he was new. Nice to meet you Max. Welcome to the team. I'm y/n." I smiled. We shared a hug (which I wasn't expecting). There's something about this Max guy (in the good way). The door of the tower opened and in walked Hoppo and Chappo. "Morning Max." He said. "Morning Hoppo." Max replied. "Y/n you can have the pleasure of sticking with Max for the day." Hoppo smiled. "That sounded sarcastic." I said making Hoppo smile. "Never." He replied as we all laughed. "Let's go." I said to Max as we walked out of the tower and down to the rhino.

The two of us made our way down to North end (I was driving the rhino). We sat there for sometime on look out and having a good chat. I noticed someone stuck in a rip. "There's someone stuck in the rip." I said looking out pointing to the location. Max had already grabbed his board and was on his way out. He paddled out on his board soon arriving to the person. Max was brining his back while I ran out into the water. I paddled as quick as I could to the child who was stuck. I approached them and they clung onto the board for dear life. "You're ok. I've got you." I said helping the child onto the board. I paddled us back to shore and the family reunited with their lost child. Max smiled as I walked closer to him. "Great rescue." He told me. "And you." I smiled.

The two of us got back in the rhino and headed off up to the tower. "So what brings you to bondi?" I asked. "I've wanted to become a lifeguard for sometime now and I finally got in. I tried out before but never got in (a/n: this may not be true as I'm just making this up lol) now I'm here to show them I'm good for the team." He explained. "Well that sounds like you had fun... ahh sorry. I'm glad you're on the team." I smiled. "How did you get on the team?" He asked as we got out of the rhino. "Jethro is my cousin and he signed me up for it. At first I was mad at him but now I'm thankful that he did because it's made me a better person. I trained hard and did my best. Now I'm here today, working my hardest and improving/impressing them all." I explained. "You've certainly impressed me today." Max said. "You're a good guy Max." I smiled as we laughed. This is going to be a great friendship. I know that for sure!