Dylan - home early - pt 2

A/n: this ones is in y/n because it has a part one (:

I love this one 🥺

Your POV:
It was finally Christmas Day. My eyes shot open. "Dylan it's Christmas?!" I exclaimed. He groaned rolling over in bed. "It's early." He mumbled still 'sleeping'. "It's only 9am." I said stretching. "That's early." He moaned. I smiled and thought of something. I sat next to him as he laid there on his back with his eyes closed. I leaned down pressing a kiss to his torso, a few times. Dylan moved a bit. "Ok babe I'm up." He said opening his eyes. I smiled. "Yay." I said getting up off of the bed.

We walked into the living room and there was all our presents under the tree. "Merry Christmas Dylan." I smiled as he engulfed me in a hug. "Merry Christmas to you y/n." He replied. We shared a passionate kiss. We made some breakfast and then headed to get ready. We got ready for the day and were in the bedroom finishing getting ready. I turned to face him. "Let's open a few presents now and then some later on?" I suggested. "Sure." Dylan smiled. We walked into the living room and sat on the sofa. "Lady's first." Dylan said handing me a present.

It was my turn to hand him a present which I was excited about. "My turn." I said handing him a present. He smiled. "I wonder what it could be." He said. Dylan opened the present and then it revealed a shoe size box. Dylan gave me a happy face. Well a face full of surprise. "You got me those trainers?!" He exclaimed pulling them out of the box. I smiled nodding my head. "I did." I smiled. "You don't know how much I wanted these." He exclaimed. Luckily I caught it on camera.

We exchanged a few more gifts until it was soon time to go. Dylan handed me another box. I opened it and knew it was something to do with jewellery. I smiled up him. Dylan had his phone out mostly filming me. I didn't mind. I carefully opened the box which revealed a necklace. It was a gold one with a heart. The best part was that it had out initials on it, 'D+V'.

A/n: I used mine because I had no other initials to use but just imagine yours if you want...🤣

Dylan put his phone away. "Babe." I said looking at the necklace again. "You didn't." I exclaimed. "Something special for you. So you have me with you 24/7 unless you take it off when you go to bed or the beach or something like that." He explained. I placed it back in the box before wrapping my arms around him. We hugged for a while sharing small kisses. "Thank you for this." I smiled. "Let me put it on." He smiled. He took the necklace as I lifted my hair up. Dylan did the necklace up and I dropped my hair down. "Beautiful." He smiled. "I love it." I smiled as we shared a hug.

- - - -

It was that time to head over to my parents house. I knocked on the door and waited for an answer. The door opened revealing my parents. "Come in." They said. My brother and sister walked through. I hugged them both and so did Dylan. We handed our presents over to my parents/family and they did the same.

After we spent sometime with the parents/family, I took Dylan's hand leading him to my old bedroom. "This was where we had our first kiss." I said taking a seat on the bed. Dylan sat next to me. "I remeber that." He smiled. We sat in silence and just enjoyed one anothers company. Dylan looked at me with a smiled. We leaned in a pressed our lips together. "Y/n? Dylan? Lunch is ready." My parents called.

The two of us walked back into the living room where my parents were. "Here you go." Mum said handing us both warm drinks and some food which was sweet of them. We planned to have lunch and my parents and dinner at Dylan's house. All of us ate lunch together. "Thank you for this." Dylan said. "No problem." My parents smiled. Soon it was time for us to head off. "We're going to head off now." I said hugging them. "Ok sweetie. Text us so we know you're both safe." They said making us smile. We said bye to my parents thanking them before heading off to Dylan's.

- - - -

We headed over to Dylan's mums house after. As we walked up to the house his mum opened the door. "You're here!" She exclaimed as we walked into the house. We smiled. "Good to see you." I said as we hugged. Dylan's brother (I think his name is Daniel so I'm gonna call him that aha anyways...) came down the stairs. We shared a hug before the two brother reunited. I smiled seeing them both together.

We walked into the living room area and we took a seat. Dylan placed his hand on my leg as we snuggled up together. "I remember when you two were younger." His mum began. I smiled. "Dylan would come home after school everyday and just constantly went on about how you would make his day. He would come home so happy and I would ask him whats got you all happy and he would just reply with y/n. My heart would explode." She told us. "Oh mum." Dylan said hiding his face in my shoulder. I laughed a little. "Aw Dylan. That's so cute." I said kissing his cheek. Daniel laughed. "He would non-stop saying how much he likes you and all that cute stuff." Daniel laughed.

Dylan was now red. "Ok that's enough." Dylan said embarassed. After a few hours passed a the food was on the go. "You two hungry?" His mum asked with a smile. We nodded our heads.

Dylan and his brother began to set up the table for dinner. I was helping his mum with the food. "You really make Dylan smile." She told me. "I am happy I'm able to do that." I smiled. "You both make a cute couple and I'm happy for you both." She said giving me a side hug. "What are you two talking about?" Dylan asked with a smile as he leaned against the counter. "Just how y/n makes you smile." His mum said. I smiled.

Our food was dished up and we all headed to the table. The time flew by and we soon left to go home for the evening. "Thank you for this. I enjoyed it." I smiled as I hugged Dylan's mum thne his brother.

- - - -

The two of us arrived home. "I had a good day today." I said heading into the kitchen. Dylan followed me. "I did too. Thank you." He said hugging me.

A/n: I want a Dylan 🥺🤣