Chappo - empty bed - pt.2

Your POV:
Yes I didn't want us to break up but things like this happen for a reason. Maybe we may end up back together at some point in our lives.

Chappo's POV:
My heart is broken but you sometimes just have to move on. I loved y/n so much but now I'm in a relationship.

Your POV:
Chris has moved on. I'm happy for him honestly. He said he wanted us to meet her so he was bringing her down to meet us all.

A/n: Cara is a random name I chose for this part!

Chris walked into the tower with his other half. "This is Cara." He smiled. She smiled at them all but when she looked at me she gave me a glare. He must've told her about what we had. I rolled my eyes. "Someone doesn't like me." I mumbled. "I know right." Jake said before I playfully slapped him. They shared a kiss before parting ways. Chris walked towards us taking a seat. He looked at me. "I'm happy for you both, honestly!" I replied. Chris smiled. "Thank you y/n." He smiled. Deep down I was hurting a little bit but really I am so happy for him.

A few months had passed and Chris never spoke about Cara like he would. It was a sunny day at work. It was my lunch break so I was in the tower with a few of the others. Chris walked in. He was late. Which was a first. "Where's Cara?" I asked Chris. Tears fell from his eyes. "She cheated on me." He whispered heartbroken. My heart broke. "She did not?!" I said in disbelief. He nodded his head. I walked over towards him engulfing him in my arms hugging him tightly.

He was really not ok. "I'm so so sorry Chappo. She wasn't the one for you." I mumbled. He was fit for work today so I went to find Hoppo to see if I could take the rest of the day off with Chappo. He let us. The two of us headed back to mine. Chris took a seat on the sofa while I went into my kitchen (which looks something like this):

 Chris took a seat on the sofa while I went into my kitchen (which looks something like this):

Chris was staring at the floor talking as I listened. "You know who is right for me?" He said. I looked up at him. "Who?" I asked. "You!" He told me. I smiled. "I was so heartbroken when you left you know. We had something special and I thought I would get the same feeling from Cara but I didn't. There was something about us that made me feel what love really was." He explained. I placed down the things from what I was doing walking over to him. We leaned in pressing a kiss to his lips. "I always loved you Chris." I whispered making him smile.

A/n: as many of you asked for it, I delivered 😁

⬇️  THANK YOU for this! ⬇️

The love an support is unreal! Thank you! Also feel free to leave any ideas below