Luke - Dm

A/n: girls/boys we gotta slide in those dms to our crushes 🤣🤭

Your POV:
My best friend Jackson, is a lifeguard down at bondi and has invited me to hang out with him and a few of his mates. We've all hung out plenty of times and get along well. Jackson always teases me about Luke because he knows I like him.

I walked down to the pavilion seeing Jackson and a few of his mates there. "Hey." They said. We were just waiting for Luke. He walked over to us with a smile. "Hey." He smiled hugging me as he did. I looked over at Jackson who was smirking like usual when he would see us together. The 6 of us walked into icebergs as that was the plan for the evening.

All of us got seated and looked through the menus while we waited. "Hey I'm Matt and I'll be your waiter for the evening what can I get you?" He asked. We all ordered and waited. While we waited we all got talking. "So how are you y/n? We haven't seen one another in a while?" Jackson smiled. I know what he's up too. "Great. Nothing much is happening in my life but all good." I smiled. Our orders soon came in and I took a sip of my drink. "Aw well maybe sometime soon hey." He winked making me nearly choke on my drink. I finished up my meal taking the last sip of my drink after to wash it down. "We all finished?" Jackson said as we all agreed. We all walked out of the restaurant after our meal. We spent sometime walking around and having a laugh before we separated for the night.

The evening to us soon came to an end for us all. "Bye." I smiled waving goodbye to the others. I began to make my way home. It was only a 10 minute walk so not that far. "Y/n?" I heard Luke call. I turned my head seeing him walk towards me. "Thank you for coming out with us tonight. It was great seeing you." He said as we walked. "Thanks Luke. The same with you." I smiled. "Where you off to now?" He asked. "Home for the night." I said as he nodded. "I'll walk you home." Luke said. "But you live in the other direction." I said. "I'd rather you be safe walking home at this time. Anyways my car is in parking lot so I'll walk back down later and drive home." He explained. "That's very nice of you to do so." I told him. We began to talk.

We walked up the road and towards my house. We came to the end of my driveway and stopped. "It was fun hanging out with you today. And the others obviously." Luke smiled scratching the back of his neck. I smiled. "It was. I'll see you around Luke." I smiled. "Sure. Bye y/n." He said waving as we walked our separate ways. I walked in my house shutting the door behind me smiling like mad. Luke gets me. I get butterflies seeing him.

- - - -

The morning came around and today was another day off for me. All I could think of was the amount of fun we had yesterday. It was a blast. I picked up my phone yawning as I just woke up. A few messages from Jackson and a few from my friends which needed to be answered so I answered them first.

Jackson 🐻🤍
So what did you and Luke get up to when we all went our own ways?? I mean you both would make a great couple tho if you think of it 🤣

I smirked. Wow Jackson. Just wow.

Y/n 🤍
Wow Jacko. Really?! No we just walked and talked until we got back to mine which is when we separated our own ways. Nothing happened :)

Jackson's lovely really. The situation between Luke and I isn't anything big. We're just friends. I've been wanting to send him a message but I was nervous and kept pushing it back. I was going to do it today. Right now! Now or never. I clicked on Luke's profile and then the message button. If I don't do this then maybe I'll loose my chance. It's best if I do you know. I began to type my message:

[Luke]

Hey Luke. I had fun yesterday hanging out. We should hang out sometime soon?

I sighed dropping my phone. Nope this isn't it. I deleted the message. This was so much harder than I thought.

Hey yesterday was fun. I was thinking about us and maybe we should hang out together sometime. It was nice seeing you Luke. Have a good day :)

I pressed the 'send' button and locked my phone. I'm not looking at my phone for the day so I left it on the kitchen table for the day while I carried on with the day.

A few hours passed and my phone went ping. I left it for a few minutes not wanting to see who or what it was. Soon I had enough courage to look at it. It was Luke and Jackson but I was more interested in what Luke had to say. Sorry Jackson!

You.
Luke.

Hey y/n! I would love too. Maybe we can meet up today if you're free later or whenever. It's always fun when you're around.

My heart fluttered. This can be happening. I thought he would ignore me like he had previously done before.

Aw thanks Luke. I'm free later so we can meet :)

Cool! What time are you thinking?

Around 4pm?

Great. I'll meet you by the lifeguard tower.

See you then!

I smiled. This might be a date who knows.

A/n: part 2?