Jake Nolan - too close

Your POV:
A guy walked up towards me standing in front of me. He wanted something but I wasn't sure what. "Hey princess." He smiled. "Hi." I said uncomfortably. "What's a pretty girl like you doing down here alone?" He asked inching closer. "Please done touch me." I said but he wouldn't listen. "Sorry just give me a sec." I said to the guy before turning around and talking into my radio.

*y/n to bondi central can someone come down here and assist me please as I need some help*

Jake's POV:
Y/n was down the south end by herself. I didn't like the fact that she was down there by herself due to the amount of guys that randomly come up to her. The radio went off.

*y/n to bondi central can someone come down here and assist me please as I need some help*

Once I heard that over the radio I stood up. "I will." I insisted. "Don't do anything to stupid." Jackson said making me laugh. I located them and then made my way down towards them both.

Your POV:
This guy was giving me the creeps. He was getting very close to me and making me feel uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable. "Excuse me please stand back." Jake asked from behind me. I turned to face Jake giving him a smile. "What are you going to do about it?" The guy asked. I was now standing in the middle of them both. "First off I'm going to ask you to leave and secondly I'll get you kicked off the beach so the police will be involved." Jake said to the guy.

I don't think the guy cared that much. "She's enjoying it." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. "You wish." I mumbled. "You have a choice, leave this beach now or we call the police." Jake told him again. "Of course I'm not going to leave." He said. Jake pulled out his radio and began to talk into it.

*Jake to central... can we get the police down here please*

Jake was doing the right thing. The police came quickly. We explained everything to them and they took the guy with them. Thankfully.

Jake and I began to walk towards the rhino. I drove us both up towards the tower. "Thank you for that." I smiled hugging him. "I'm here to protect and love you." He smiled kissing me slowly. I smiled into the kiss then we walked into the tower.