Singlets - Wingman - Part 3

*8 years later*

Your POV:
Trent and I have been together for a good 8 years. I love him so much. We got married a year ago and now we've been trying for a family for a few months now. We've done about 2 tests already and they came back negative. Of course the time wasn't right for us then but hopefully it will be soon.

I haven't been feeling 100% recently. This was the same feeling I felt when I first thought I was pregnant. I felt nauseous and it was horrible. Trent was sleeping next to me peacefully with one arm wrapped round me. I felt like I was going to be sick. I unwrapped his arm from around me and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I emptied my stomach out. This wasn't pleasant. The bathroom door opened and in walked Trent. He walked over to me placing his hand on my back rubbing it and with the other hand he held my hair back. "Do you think you could be?" He asked. I sighed. "Possibly. I'll take a test today." I told him as we hugged one another. "Ok you know where I am if you need me." He replied. I smiled. The two of us laid in bed for a little longer until it was time for Trent to go to work. He left for work about an hour later leaving me to rest. I took a long nap for most of my time alone. Time to take a test. I walked into the bathroom and peed on the stick. Three minutes was a long time to wait.

+ positive

I smiled. Trent is going to be so happy. After finding out the results I could believe it. It's all we wanted. Now I just need to wait for Trent to come home. The front door opened. "Honey I'm home!" I heard Trent call. This is time. Time to tell him the life changing news. I walked out of the bedroom and out to where Trent was. "You look happy? What's got you all happy?" He asked me as I smiled like crazy.  "You're going to be a father!" I exclaimed. His smile grew. "You're pregnant!" Trent exclaimed. I nodded my head. "Oh my! We're going to be parents!" He exclaimed hugging me tightly. Trent placed his hands on my stomach the placing his face near my stomach. "Hello little one. You're everything to us. I love you and can't wait to meet you." He said making me look at him in awe.

*8 weeks later*

Singlets POV:
Y/n and I have kept her pregnancy a secret. The reason being just in case she lost the baby at an early stage. We just wanted to get out of the first few weeks before telling anyone. "See you latter baby. Call me if you need anything." I told her before leaving. I gave her a kiss before walking out of the house. I made my way to work and walked into the tower for the day. Y/n and I agreed that we can start telling people now. "Morning." I said to them all. I smiled. We all got talking. "I have something to tell you." I told them all which got most of their attention. "Y/n and I are going to be parents which means I'm going to be a dad and we're having a boy." I told all the guys. "Ayyyy!" They all exclaimed. "Congrats!" A few said. They were all so happy.

- - - -

9 months came around fast. Before we knew it our beautiful baby boy was born. Y/n did so well. I'm so proud of her. The two most precious people in my life. I love them both very much.

A/n: so I've had a busy week that's why there hasn't been any updates. Also I was taking a small break as well but I'm back now and there will be updates again. Maybe once a day but twice if I have time to write or if I want to update twice.

-Vicki💙