Singlets - long distance - pt 2

A/n: part 2 of 3!

Your POV:
I've been back home for a month now. Trent and I have been on call with one another every other day. I just miss him.

You.
Singlets.

Hey!
Hey, you seem happy!
I am. I finally get to see you.
I miss you so much.
I miss you too babe.
It would've been great to stay there longer but obviously I had to sort things out back here.
It's very understandable.
I know but that would've meant being with you for longer.
Aww.

We talked for a few more hours.

You know I love you y/n.
Yes Trent and you know I love you too.
Of course but remember we'll see one another soon. It may not be right away but it'll come.
For sure. I can't wait to be with you soon.
Me too.

It went silent.

Time for me to head to work but speak later.
Ok say hi to the others for me. Also if you need me just send me a text, I may answer but if not I'll answer it in the morning.
Sure thing. Bye love.
Bye.

Every time we call or FaceTime I don't want to leave but I have too. I got myself into bed getting comfortable soon falling asleep for the night.

- - - -

Trent and I FaceTime one another when we can if not we text and try to call. We've obviously had our ups and downs since being away from one another. I woke up from my sleep with no text like I would normally have. This can't be the end of us. I took a shower and did what I had to do in the bathroom getting myself ready for work.

I was working from home today which is always nice. A text came through on my phone.

Trent ❤️:
Hey babe. I know the last time we spoke we ended it on a bad term but I wanted to say that you are my everything. You mean a lot to me and I don't want to loose you right now. Keep smiling as you're smile brightens the room and makes my day 10x better. I love you. Thank you for making me smile and being there through these times.

My eyes filled with tears. I love him so much.

Y/n:
Trent, this was just a hiccup. It was meant to happen. We're getting through this and we'll see each other soon. Time will fly by and everything will be ok again. It's ok if you want to come home from work and go sleep or rest right after I'm fine with that. I love you so much and we'll speak soon.

I locked my phone and got back to work for the day.

- - - -

Trent and I haven't seen one another for about 10 months now. It's really hard but we get through it. I've been working a lot and saving up so much money to go back. Also make some changes maybe. It's been over 3 months trying to finalise the final bits of this. But in all fairness this has been going on since I arrived back home. I have some exciting news to tell Trent. I grabbed my phone facetiming Trent. After a few seconds he answered.

You.
Singlets.

Babe! So good to finally see you.
And you. I miss you.
I miss you too.
I have some good news.
That's why you're smiling so much.
Maybe.
So, what is it?
Well, in two months I might and I say might because it's early stages, that I'll be coming out to Australia again.
Oh my! Yes please! I would love to come out to you but with work and everything I'm super busy.
I totally understand but we'll see one another soon.
True. I hope it all goes well.
Same here fingers crossed. I've got to go but I'll see you soon.
Ok babe. I love you.
I love you too.
Bye.
Bye.

The actual truth is that I am coming to Australia. There is no might. It's just that I wanted to surprise him because I want to surprise him. Only 2 months left till I get to see my one and only.