Noah - i saw that?!

Your POV:
We've been friends for years. Some have thought we've been more than that but nope we're just friends. I walked into work seeing some new faces (not really new faces). "Morning all." I said sitting down on a chair. "Morning." Ryan said taking a seat next to me. I felt eyes on me but when I looked up they were gone. I picked up my radio and headed out onto the beach for the day.

After spending a good few hours I made my way back up to the tower for the final part of my shift. As I walked in Noah was there with Harrison and Mouse. "Good day." I smiled. "Hey." They exclaimed. We all had a laugh. In the corner of my eye I noticed Noah looking me up and down for the millionth time today. I caught him in the act. "I just saw that." I said making Noah look at me. "Saw what?!" He exclaimed in defence. "You just checked me out?!" I exclaimed making him go bright red. A few of the others walked in. "What's going on here?" Jethro asked. "Nothing." Noah said quickly. "Why you so red though?" Luke asked smirking making Noah go red again. "Nothing." I said as they laughed.

The day soon ended and I walked off home. "Hey y/n?!" Noah called running towards me. I smiled. "Hey Noah." I said as he walked by me. The two of us actually live near one another so it was perfect in a way. We got into a deep conversation.

Noah's POV:
I had to tell her. It needed to be said anyways as I would've just bottled it up. "Y/n. I like you. I like like you." I said trying to hint something. I saw her smile up at me. "And I like like you too." She said making me smile. "You feel the same way?" I asked slightly shocked. She nodded her head. "Yes. There's something about you Noah that makes my stomach fill with butterflies when I see you." She smiled blushing a little. I couldn't help my smile. We approached her house stopping by the door.

Your POV:
His eyes are just so beautiful. Before I knew it we leaned in kissing one another slowly. "I'll take that as a yes then." He smiled. I nodded my head. "See you tomorrow Noah." I smiled opening my door. "See you tomorrow my love." He said as I walked in shutting the door behind me. Wow. Wow. Wow.