Jethro - drink

Requested by @keyhole12

Kathleen's POV:
Beach day. I love the beach. Espesially down at Bondi. There was a lot of people down at the beach today as it was a hot day. Me and my friends headed down to the sand finding a space setting up our spot. "I'm going into the water." I told my friends. I walked into the water not going to far out but a wave pushed me further out.

Ava's (best friends name) POV:
Kathleen and a few of others went down to the water for sometime. I stayed up by our things so they wouldn't get stolen. A few of our friends walked back as they lost her. A wave crashed pulling Kathleen further out. I ran to the closest lifeguard that was near the water. "Hey!" I said making him and the girl he was with turn. "My friend just got pushed out further into sea." I slightly paniced. "We'll rescue her. Where abouts is she?" The guy with blonde hair asked. I pointed over to Kathleen who had her hand up. The blonde haired guy took his lifeguard top off and ran into the water.

Jethro's POV:
I was in the rhino with Jules when a girl came running up to me. Her friend was stuck in the rip right in front of us. "We'll rescue her." I said before taking my top off. I grabbed my board running into the water. I paddled towards her reaching her in seconds. She had beautiful blue eyes which caught my attention. "Hey get on." I told her and she got on laying on her stomach. We held on and got to shore within minutes.

Kathleen's POV:
The guy who saved me had beautiful blond hair. His eyes were a nice blue colour. We got back to shore. "Thank you." I smiled and he did too. We both began to walk away until he spoke. "Hey would you like to grab a drink sometime?" He asked. "Sure." I smiled. "I'm Jethro." He said. "Kathleen." I smiled. "Nice to meet you Kathleen." He smiled. "And you Jethro." I said. We both walked our seperate ways and met up a few days after.

A/n: hope you like this and thank you for requesting!

I deleted the a/n - 😔 as I want this book to be a positive place but I hope you got the message but THANK YOU to the ones who commented (: