Maxi - better man

Your POV:
Maxi and I haven't seen one another in a while. We don't live with one another. Our paths have crossed and we've just arguing with one another. Or one of us is free and then ask them if they're free but they decline. I get that we don't have to spend all our time together but not everytime  ask to hang.

There was a knock at my door. It was my day off and I had no plans. I walked over to the door opening it seeing Maxi standing there. "Hey." I smiled. He walked in and I shut the door behind him. I walked over and went in for a kiss but he wasn't interested. Ouch. "What's wrong Maxi?" I asked. He shook his head. "Why can't you just let me hang with who I want?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked clueless. "You seem to not like it when I hang out with other people." He explained. "I never said that. Of course I don't mind. It's your life not mine but we hardly see one another anymore." I argued. "You and I had something special." He said. "Had? So we're not together anymore?" I questioned. "Just let me go y/n." He said. I couldn't believe what he was actually saying. "You let me in just to let me go. I know how that feels." I told him.

Maxi looked angry. "You look angry?" I told him. "Just stop please!" He snapped causing me to stand back a little. He's never snapped at me like that before. It scared me. "Sorry babe I didn't mean to snap. It's just that I'm stressed with work and not seeing you anymore hurts me." He explained.

We sat on the sofa opposite one another. "Our love felt like it was what you saw in the movies. It felt like it. I loved it." I told him. "You make me feel so happy when we're together. I'm not sure what I would do without you." I told him. "I've been missing you like crazy everynight/everyday. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you." Maxi told me.

"I think about you and me like at night when I'm alone." Maxi explained. "I feel so alone now. Maybe my love wasn't enough then." I exclaimed. "I've lost you." I choaked out. Maxi gave me a look. "Baby, no. Don't say that." Maxi pleaded with teaars in his eyes. "It feels like that somedays though." I mumbled. "Everyone has that special one and to me that's you." He told me making me smile. "I know I've let you down multiple times before and I'm sorry. I try to be the better man. I really do." He told me. I believe him.

Maxi looked into my eyes. "I've been thinking for a while and I now have it figured out that's what love is about. We're susposed to argue. We're susposed to have our differences. Just give me one more chance." Maxi asked. "One last chance for the both of us." I said. Maxi pulled me into his arms.

A/n: I'll be posting once a day for the next 2 days just a heads up! Also this is all over the place so don't attack me if you don't understand aha I don't know myself either! 😂

Also shoutout to XxOi_ItsElliexX again 🥺 what an a gem! Thank you for the love and support! Your amazing and I love seeing your comments!! Enjoy this dinosaur 🦖 Ellie 🤣