Noah - hot cocoa

A/n: I know it's Australian summer around this time (I think) but this is set in their winter time so enjoy...

Your POV:
It's been a rough day. I'm a lifeguard as well as my boyfriend Noah. It wasn't a busy day as it was rough out and it looked like there was going to be a storm. Not nice. And it's winter which isn't the best either. Absolutely horrible. Ugh why?! Deano and I were on the buggy down south end as that was our job to patrol it today. It was cold out so I had my coat on but silly me wore shorts not thinking it was going to be this cold.

*bondi central to Deano... there's a swimmer stuck in the rip by the looks of things*

I knew what was gonna come. Deano looked at me with a sorry face as we approached the area. He stood up looking out of the buggy and directing me to the person stuck. I grabbed the board and ran into the water. God that's cold I thought as I ran through it. I paddled out to the person stuck. I reached them and they caught on. "Thank you." He said getting on. We got back to shore safely. If I was honest I wasn't expecting us too. The guy thanked me and Deano took me back up to the tower.

I walked into the tower freezing cold. "It's cold out there." I said shaking a little. "I mean it is winter." Chase laughed. Noah walked in noticing me with my dripping wet hair. He grabbed a towel. "Here's a towel babe." He said handing it to me. "Thank you." I smiled drying my hair with it.

Noah handed me he coat. "Are you sure? I don't want you to become cold." I said as he put it on me. "I insist. You're freezing and need walking up." He said zipping the coat up for me. I kissed his cheek. "You two are otp (one true pair) it's so cute that I feel sick sometimes." Luke smirked. "You just wait till you get yourself a girlfriend Luke." Noah said patting his back. Luke was quite after that. We all shared a laugh until our shifts were over.

The two of us headed back home. To Noah's place. "Make yourself comfy in bed and I'll be up in a bit." He said directing me to the stairs. I smiled making my way up the stairs to his room. I got in placing my bag down on the floor. I've always kept some clothes at his for times like this so I changed into them. One of his hoodies was on his bed so I placed it over my clothes to warm me up it's also Noah's jumper and it's cozy. I got under the covers making myself walk up a bit.

The bedroom door opened and in walked a smiling Noah. I love his smile. "Here's some hot chocolate." Noah said handing me a cup. He took a seat on his bed and pulled a blanket over us both. "This is how I planned our evening to be." He said taking a sip of the warm drink. "Yeah." I smiled as we snuggled into one another. "Yep. Just me and you. Nothing beats that." Noah told me.