Events 「Kari」

Sighing, I slung myself into the passenger seat, clipping the buckle into place.

"Where to first?" I asked, kicking my feet up onto the dashboard.

"We're going to get clothes for Alex and Skie." She smiled, jabbing the key into the ignition. "Priorities, remember?"

"But you're not turning down the right road."

"Maybe I want to take the long way so I can talk to you."

"Fineee."

"Soooooooo..." She started, her grin remaining on her face. "Do you like that girl?"

"Which one?"

"Skie."

I bit my thumb, nervousness building up inside me.

"Maybe."

"So rebellious at such a young age...my goodness."

"S-shaddup!"

"It's alright, trooper. You're only fifteen, and you need these kinds of experiences."

"You sound like Dad now."

"Did your father ship you?"

"Yeah..."

"Did he support you as a future cannon?"

"No..?"

"Then who's the superior one here?"

"...You."

"POINTS, YEEAAAH!"

"Oh god, calm down."

I couldn't help but laugh at her silly reactions to everything, and I was glad she was able to accept how I felt before I could even tell her. We seemed to be in our own little world, a mother and daughter spending quality time together, but I was wrong.

So wrong.

Just because you're having a moment doesn't mean the world around you waits.

~

[A/N]: do not hate me plx k bye next chappie choo choo. This chapter looks long but it's mainly dialogue x.x sorry for any mistakes.