Stripping 「Skie」

I removed my clothes awkwardly, pulling the under-layers of the uniform on first over the average undergarments. There was a light blouse provided that was then covered by a jacket and ribbon to tie to the collar. The pants were in two forms, a skirt also provided, but I chose the lengthier option instead, not trusting the warmth or appearance of my body at this point. There was a pair of leggings that I soon found underneath the pile of clothes, which instantly made me regret my decision of pants, but I knew I had no time to change again.

"Are you done yet?" I asked Kari awkwardly, glancing over my shoulder.

It was obvious that she wasn't, seeing her back was bare at this point, only the backing of her bra visible. I blushed lightly, turning away as I already knew her answer, and making my way toward the door by waddling to either side of me while continually facing the wall.

"You're making this difficult on yourself." She laughed, a smile audibly showing through. "Shouldn't you be comfortable around me now?"

"Not necessarily..." I mumbled, avoiding any images that tried to enter into my mind. "It's not even been twenty-four hours."

"Grow a pair." She huffed, clearly irritated. "Just turn around for a second."

"Alright- fine." I gulped lightly, swallowing the lump in my throat as I swiftly swung my body around. "When your mom thinks I'm a weirdo I'm blaming you."

I was met with no surprise, seeing that by the time I had turned around completely, she was already fully dressed. It disappointed me, sure, but I was also glad that I wouldn't have to do any explaining, as her mom was also just now coming down the hall with Alex by her side.

"You girls ready?" She asked enthusiastically, grinning like an idiot.

"Ready for educational hell? No." Kari sighed, buttoning the cuff of her uniform jacket.

"I thought you were wanting to go here? What happened?"

"School in general is going to be hell. It doesn't matter where you go."

"Well, I guess that's one way to look at it, Miss Debby Downer."

~

[A/N]: sorry for lack of chaps lately :c I'm pretty sick right now guys. Yesterday, I slept for most of the day, and I was only up for food, so I wasn't really able to write anything. Sorry!

Sorry for any mistakes as well!