Times 「Skie」

"This better not disappoint me." I threatened, chewing my half of the chip as I spoke. "I worked too hard for this."

"But you didn't do anything..." Alex mumbled, grabbing a chip from the bag.

"Shut up..."

I sighed as we sat in this comfortable wave of silence while the audio echoed gently throughout the room. The talking trains had a first startled me, but I began to grow small bonds toward them as they began to go on their journey. This didn't seem to feel like a kids show, more of a majestic story of friendship and teamwork.

Eh, who was I kidding?

This was complete shit.

I didn't have the guts to tell Kari that I wasn't enjoying it, seeing we had waited half an hour trying to get it to load, but I also couldn't take having to sit here for another two hours. I could always fall asleep, but there no telling what they'd do to me once I had done so.

"Hey, Kari..." I whispered, nudging her side. "Do you mind if I use you as a pillow?"

She nodded slightly, smiling as she tilted her head to provide space for mine. I nudged my cheek onto her collarbone, closing my eyes to rest.

"You're not sleeping." She breathed, thumping my forehead. "You picked this, so you have to watch all of it."

"Oh come onnnn~" I whined, pouting. "Do I not get any payment for kissing you?"

"Nope. Only when I'm kissing you."

I smirked at her comment, my escape plan forming within my thoughts.

"Then kiss me. Save a poor child from sleep deprivation, please?"

~

[A/N]: the fanservice is real. sorry not sorry x.x haha. sorry if this came out later than usual btw. my wrist has been hurting like hell and my mom said I've probably just sprained it somehow, so I'm going to try to go to the doctor tomorrow if it doesn't get better. anyway, enough about my sexy self, thank you all for 20k+ reads and 1k+ votes <3 much appreciated. I know it's a bit late, but thank you anyway x3 now then, onto next chap! (Also, sorry for any mistakes =~=)