Time 「Kari」

I swallowed forcibly, clearing my throat.

"Well..." I started, biting my lip. "I guess it's...about us."

"What do you mean?" Skie question, her expression changing almost instantly. I was glad to see her taking this seriously for once, but I was also bothered by the fact that she didn't put up a fight.

"It's just...what we have right now is really awkward for me. I don't know what we are...and I don't know where I want to go."

"I see." She sighed, biting her thumb. "...So you want me to stop, correct?"

"N-no..! It's not like that. You're misunderstanding this. I just want to try some things out..."

Her face seemed to light up, which I took as a good thing, as she faintly smiled.

"Like what?"

"I dunno." I shugged, placing my hands in my lap. "I guess I'll start off by being honest with myself."

"What does that mean, Miss Leaving-Every-Important-Detail-Out-Ever?"

"That's mean." I pouted. "Sorry I'm not the best explainer in the world."

"It's fine, it's fine. Just get to the point so I can sleep."

"Alright." I exhaled, my nervousness catching up to me. I knew there wasn't a way I would freak her out since she had already admitted she loved me, but I still felt insecure saying it. There wasn't any harm to be done, so why not, right? She couldn't have changed how she looked toward me, especially since she was practically on top of me right now. I could talk to my mom about it and ask her if it's okay, which I'm certain it is since she's an understanding person, and Alex will just have to grow a pair and deal with it. But now that I think about it, I wasn't the first one here, but I was the first one to take action, so this position was rightfully mine. I didn't want to know what kind of relationship Alex and Skie had before I came. It'd either make me feel better or useless, and I cared for neither. I was here now, and I wouldn't be replaced, that I was sure of.

"You gonna keep staring off into space or are you going to say something?" Skie blurted, startling me enough to snap me out of my trance.

"Sorry, I was getting raped by my thoughts." I mumbled jokingly. "Anyway."

"Anyway..?"

"Oh- right. I just wanted to tell you that I love you."

~

[A/N]: I'm really anticlimactic sorry. haha. anyway, I have church tonight and like I have 10 words to define and write examples and synonyms and antonyms and it has to be fucking typed so I might go cry in a corner. anywayyyyyy, sorry for not providing food for you guys lately, but we'll have some cake today since it's _animeow 's birthday :3 happy birthday bish x3 SORRRRRRY IF THERES ANY MISTAKES BTW. THIS WAS WRITTEN REALLY FAST •3•