Touchy 「Kari」

"Yes, you. You're Skie, correct." He voiced in question, scratching his neck slyly.

"Uh- yessir." Skie muttered, gripping her palms. "Skie Amador."

"Interesting surname. I've never heard it used around this area. Out-of-state, perhaps?"

"Out of country." She smiled. "I'm from Japan."

"That's still odd, though. Not much of a Japanese name if I were to go by first glance. Is there any fancy backstory to it?"

"Not entirely sure myself Sir, sorry. I haven't spoken to my dad enough to ask him myself."

"Oh...sorry to hear that."

"It's nothing. Doesn't bother me anymore."

"Anyway..." He blurted, clearing his throat to effectively turn the route of the conversation between them in a new direction. "Where have you gone to school previously?"

"I went to a boarding school in Japan outside Tokyo. These two joined me, of course." She sighed, throwing her thumb back to indicate that she was talking about Alex and me.

"Well that's pretty cool." He grinned. "So you'll have backup if you ever get into any trouble."

"Yea- wait...we won't!"

"We'll see."

We continued through the corridor and entered another large building that was lined with multiple doors and even more hallways branching off of it. I could tell this place was going to be a lot larger than it appeared to be on the outside, which I honestly liked, but we still hadn't been shown the area where our classes would be, so I was still uncertain whether I wanted to choose this place as my option.

"This is the junior and high school hall for the lower grades." The man announced awkwardly as he lengthened his arm out as to present the area. "You'll probably have some of your classes here with the junior high."

"Where would our other classes be located, then?" I asked, raising my hand.

"Probably in the other building across the lot. It depends on where your scores from previous school ranked."

"Oh, hell no."

~

[A/N]: MY EYE HURTS OMFG WHAT IF IM DYING ;-; LIFE SUCKS FOR ME RIGHT NOW LATELY LIKE WTF

SORRT FOR ENY MIDTSKES BEBEIES