War Zone 「Skie」

We were soon left alone as Preston walked away from the scene as if nothing had happened and he was just a stranger. I sighed in frustration and disappointment as I flung Alex's body over my shoulder and began to walk off.

"Where are you going?" Kari blurted, following me.

"Home." I mumbled, adjusting my hold on Alex and walking slower.

"With her?!"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"She just tried to kill you!"

"Eh."

"Eh?!"

"But...if we take her home, doesn't that mean we can kill her?"

"That's sick logic...but yeah."

"Then there ya go."

"..."

"...What?"

"Nothing~"

"Okay then..."

Kari soon caught up, pacing her steps with mine as she walked beside me. We swam in silence as we ventured down the streets toward my apartment complex, passing halted cars and empty stores.

"Getting tired?" She asked. "You are carrying a giraffe."

"Nah." I replied. "I think I might be able to make it."

"I still don't trust your judgement." She forced out, tackling my shoulder and stealing Alex from my grasp. I waddled to the side, laughing at her actions.

"Have fun." I snorted as she struggled to uplift Alex's body. "Don't wake her up."

We both stood there giggling as Kari zoomed around, trying to balance her weight until she eventually gave up and plopped down onto the concrete, sprawling out.

"Help meeeeh." She groaned, reaching upward.

"Fineee." I mumbled, grabbing her hand and pulling it toward me.

"Gotcha bitch!" She smirked, tugging on my arm and causing me to fall forward.

"Ehhh." I moaned, causing her to laugh loudly. "You're a meanie."

"Whatever."

Our conversation was halted by unnoticed footsteps which brought me to my senses.

"Shut up!" I whispered, pressing my lips to hers gently on instinct. She blushed heavily as the seconds passed between us, awaiting the silence we once cherished.

A familiar voice spoke as I let out a gasp for air.

"What are you girls doing?"

~
[A/N]: sorry if this chap is a bit short. I was in a play while writing it. But hey, free food! Oh and btw, here's the cookie party I promised. *gives rainbow cookies and koolaid* there :3 don't do anything illegal, mmkay?