Playing 「Skie」

We were led into an even darker room than the previous, towering walls placed throughout the space. The only visible areas were those lit up by the flashing of the vests placed upon us, which were quite uncomfortable at first, but gradually grew on you. I struggled to place my steps as we walked into the middle of the arena, stopping in the center of a glass chamber.

"The bases are in the four corners of this room." Terrence explained, pointing to their directions. "You'll need to stay with your team for most of the game if you don't want to scare each other shitless."

"What if we don't have a team?" Alex sighed, sniffling.

"Then you can scare the opposing team and shoot them in the process."

"Sounds fun."

"Please don't!" Kari whined. "I don't want to injure myself further."

"You're playing laser tag and you just now think of this?" I sighed, gripping the handle of my gun.

"Continuing," Terrence spoke loudly, clearing his throat. "You have fifteen minutes to get as many kills as possible. Your goal is to claim the two neutral bases by shooting the targets in the areas until the lights in them change color to your team's. Once you get shot, you'll need to return to your base and shoot your target to respawn. Oh, and since I'm nice, I'll give prizes out at the end."

"Ooh! What kind of prizes?" Kari asked, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

"Nothing much. Probably just candy or something. Whatever I can find in the break room."

"Isn't it dangerous to take candy from strangers?"

"Oh? Who told you that?"

"Like, everybody ever."

"But I'm not a forty-year-old pedophile."

"Are you sure about that?"

~

[A/N]: hahaha jokes. srsly you guys need to message me I get lonely. AND BE INTERESTING! Don't act all awkward just because you think I'm some god or something x3 I'm just like you, we're both human, unicorn, walrus, penguin, and Jesus' child. right out of his booty. mmkay, before I offend any religious people, I'll stop. love you guys <3 sorry for any mistakes and now we shall continue on to the next chapter :3