Interpret 「Skie」

Kari's mom dropped us off at the gate entrance of the school rather quickly, sparing no time to trade farewells as she sped off, turning the closest corner. We were greeted by numerous clusters of girls varying in age, each walking along either side of the path. Wanting to make sure I left my mark, however, I began walking down the center instinctively, hoping Alex and Kari would follow.

After pacing myself for a few seconds, soon realizing they had refused to tag along with me, I turned around, grabbing Kari's hand gently, then Alex's hand a little rougher, before pulling them both along with me.

"H-hey..!" Alex muttered, trying to force herself away before realizing what I was doing, halting her efforts understandingly.

"Tell Kari to calm down." I whispered, struggling to keep her in my grip as she lagged behind, distracted by every little aspect of her surroundings. "She's going to rip my arm off."

I felt movement behind me, glancing back to see Alex simply poke Kari, which knocked her out of her trance quite easily. Kari seemed unaffected, however, quickly growing a slight grin as she continued behind me.

I carefully released both of their hands, assuming I would be able to trust them, as we had gained quite a bit of attention from the commotion they had caused. Eyes were charging us head-on from almost every angle possible at this point, which had placed more pressure upon me than I had initially wanted.

"Let's go." I muttered, quickening my pace as to push through the glares I was receiving, eventually making it to the front entrance into the corridor.

Guards were placed throughout the main hall, as well as high-ranking authorities to greet each student. I quickly spotted the principal, which obviously caused me to wave at him swiftly, an interaction that was then returned with an awkward smile. I understood that he probably couldn't be too sociable, considering he was supposed to appear as someone to fear, but I was glad he at least made an effort to return my gesture.

"Any idea where our classes are?" Alex asked, nudging my shoulder as she worked to catch up to my pace.

"Nope. No idea."

~

[A/N]: hullur :3 how's ya doin'? I'm tired. so very tired. sigh. today was okay I guess. I had a bit of drama happen today, so I'm out of it and a bit iffy and moody right now, but I guess I'm okay. I'll see you guys next chap :] love you all and I hope you're able to have a great day/night/whatever <3

Sorry for any mistakes!