Success 「Kari」

I ran from Skie, ducking behind a wall as she stood there, continuing to shout.

"It won't be my fault if you die." I hissed, eyeing her in annoyance. "You realize we're already tied."

"Oh- what?!" She blurted, turning to me.

"Yeah. I died, idiot."

"But I think if I see Alex I can kill her."

"...And you'll jinx yourself with those words."

"Ah, shut up."

She sighed roughly, following behind me as I snuck by the wall to glance at our claimed bases. The left side still seemed to be red, so I quickly scurried over to the other side when I was met with a flash. I watched as the red marker turned to blue, a message blaring loudly through the speakers.

"RED BASE STOLEN"

It sounded to be a masculine tone, so I was almost certain it was Terrence. The thought of him watching us play slightly creeped me out, but I was more determined on getting candy than anything.

"I don't see her." I whispered, glancing back at Skie who was regaining herself after the sudden booming of audio.

"She could've shot it from a distance, maybe." She replied, biting her lip as she thought.

"But there's these huge walls everywhere. I don't think there's a direct shot anywhere."

"And she's also a fucking giant."

"Oh, right."

"We could piggy-back and shoot over the walls."

"Yeah, if I get on top. You'll break my shoulder again if you get on mine."

"Alright deal." She smiled, squatting down. "Get on."

"O-okay."

~

[A/N]: guys don't leave me lel I'm so tired and I have school tomorrow omfg I'm crying. sorry for any mistakes :3