Inspection 「Kari」

We finally stopped at a school a few blocks down that seemed pretty decent. It was a joined school with both junior high and high school connected into one building, which I wasn't too fond of but didn't mind.

A guard met us at the gates as we arrived, glancing into our car before opening the latch connecting the fences, allowing us to pass. The area seemed pretty up-tight to just be a public school, but it still wasn't to the point of insanity.

"Welcome." A masculine voice boomed as I stepped out of the car.

"This is Blackwell High..." Mom whispered. "They seem pretty top-notch. Might want to try to get in for a chance at free college."

"Whatever." I mumbled. "You and your cheap ways to save money."

"H-hey!"

"Excuse me." The man called, clearing his throat. "May I ask for your names?"

"This is Kari." My mom grinned, patting my head. "The other two are Skie and Alex, Alex being taller one."

"Nice to meet you all." He smiled humbly, branching his arm out as to ask for a countering shake. My mother was quick to take action, grasping his palm with both hand.

"It's a pleasure!" She cheered. "So, would you mind showing us a tour of the campus?"

"Sure thing! But first, we need to cover a few things that you may need to know about this school."

"Alright? And those are..?"

"You are aware of the fact that this is a joined school, correct? Meaning the upper and lower classes are all in one building."

"Yessir!" Mom saluted.

"And you are also aware of the fact that this school is a prestigious all-girls school that centers on excellence and superiority in society, correct?"

"Well, umm- yes, of course!"

~

[A/N]: oh no my babies D:

SRY 4 eny mistakeseseseses