Aggression 「Kari」

I bit the chip lightly, turning my head to yank it out of her hand.

"Mine, bitch." I smirked as I pushed the chip into my mouth with my palm, eating it swiftly. "Oki next."

"I think that's cheating..." Skie mumbled, lifting her face from her knees.

"Naaaaaah."

"Yeah." Alex disrupted, poking my cheek with another chip. "Re-do."

"Nooooooooo~" I whined, lying back onto the floor. "We need to conserve our chip supply, bruh."

"Alright, fine." Alex sighed, pointing to the remote. "Your turn now, so go."

I stretched my arm outwards, reaching toward the remote to eventually place my hand on it. Running my finger on its side, I flicked it gently, causing it to spin at a steady speed.

"I bet fifty bucks it'll land on pouty butt over there." Alex smirked, placing her hands in her lap.

"Where's the money?" I smiled innocently, holding my hand out. "Gimmie."

"I'm joking, god. I'm not a rich fatass over here."

"You're part of that, though."

"Okay, that's just mean."

I giggled secretly, pushing myself up off of the ground as the bottle-remote began to slow.

"Sorry, but I don't have fifty dollars." I teased, plopping myself down next to Skie as it quickly halted.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, sure."

~

[A/N]: hi :3 I'm tired and sniffly right now, so sorry if this chapter was crappy. I'm slowly dying on the inside. blehh. anyway, happy Thursday! And also, have a great Friday guys! Gals? Girls? Penguins? Dunno. You are whoever you want to be, so there. anyway, next chap BOOP.