Never 「Skie」

I decided to stray away from the pack after entering the threshold, venturing into the tiny kitchen.

"Where do I need to put all the snacks?" I questioned, holding up the plastic bag.

"Don't put them up." Kari ordered, pointing to the living room area of the house. "We'll need them for when we sleep."

"You eat when you sleep?!"

"No, dumbass, we watch movies when we sleep."

"I don't think that's how it works."

"Exactly. We just watch movies."

"What kind of movies?"

A mischievous grin grew across her cheeks as she ran into the room to aid me.

"That depends." She whispered, reaching her hand into the bag to grab some chips. "What do you hate?"

"Everything." I mumbled, slapping her hand away.

"Then we're watching everything." She smirked, yanking the plastic bag off the counter and rushing into the living area. I debated whether to follow her, sighing and going over to the refrigerator.

"Can I get a drink?" I asked her mother, grasping the handle.

"Sure!" She smiled, setting her purse on the granite countertop. "We don't have too much, but there should be something you'll like."

I opened the fridge's door, revealing towering stacks of carbonated beverages which look on the verge of falling.

"Holy shit." I muttered, squatting down to inspect the stock. There were rows and rows of flavored waters, sodas, teas, and even a bit of beer.

"I'll have some of this~" I joked, tapping on the top of the alcoholic drink.

"Haha...no."

"Why noooooot~ you're losing yourself points."

"Yeah, and I don't want you kissing my daughter when your drunk either."

I looked to the side, a blush cascading my face.

"Pfft." I muttered. "Why would you think I'd do that..?"

"I have my sources..."

"Oh..?

"Mhm..."

~

[A/N]: sorry if this is a bit crappy! I wasn't really in the mood when I was writing it, and I got distracted by making amvs •-• hehe. Anywayyyyyy~ cya next chap when something eventful might happen.