Broken 「Skie」

I could feel everything inside me, breaking.

Everything I had ever known.

Everything I had ever experienced.

Everything I had ever enjoyed.

Everything I had ever loved.

It was gone.

"Skie..?"

Her voice broke me completely as it echoed throughout the student council room.
I didn't know what I was doing.
All I could focus was Alex's face lifting up from my body.

"Well look who's made it." She smirked. "Like what ya see?"

Silence flooded the room in that instant. Alex was bare, clothes hung off the desk's edge, alongside mine I assumed. I was just laying there, drowned in shock and disbelief. I didn't know what I was supposed to even be doing here. I had been worried about Kari the whole time, and next thing I knew, Alex was all like "hey blah blah, let's fuck." She didn't literally say that of course, but she had taken action upon it. Sure, it didn't phase me much since we were friends, but it still surprised me and disgusted me. I didn't really do much, but next thing I knew, Kari was barging in the door to save me from this hell.

"Oh." Kari sighed.

No. Not fucking "oh," do something! My heart is about to fall out of my fucking chest if you don't do something, goddamnit.

"I see you two get along nicely." She smiled forcefully. She wasn't even trying. I knew this hurt her, but I didn't do this! Alex pinned me down like I was some fucking rag doll and tried to get me to like her, but in a violent physical way of course. I was so weak from my lack of sleep and inability to eat breakfast, so if anything, this was my fault.

"I'll leave you two, then."

"Wait."

There ya go Skie.
Progress.
Just explain this shit to her and we're good.

"Let me expla-"

"No, Skie. It's fine, really. I understand things like this. I-"

Her voice faded.
I could hear her sniffles, her gasps for air, her shallow breathing.

"I'm okay- with this, really."