Deceit 「Skie」

[pre-A/N]: i'msorryomfgbutlonghotchaptertomakeupfor5daysabsence also, children, get an adult. or get like, another pair of pants. you're going to be mad at me.

Also two Skie chaps sorry but needed.

~

Alex lightly pressured her canine on the corner of her lip, seeming amused by my response, although still unable to be satisfied.

"That doesn't seem like a very enjoyable relationship to me." She smiled sincerely, leaning against the brick wall.

"I'm pretty happy with the way it is, though." I replied with a bit of unconscious uncertainty. I certainly wasn't unhappy, however, so I couldn't act like it was killing me.

"Skie..." She muttered, ending her statement there.

"Hmm..?"

She approached my location awkwardly, tugging my uniform sleeve lightly. Her other hand rested lightly on my hip, gripping my undershirt.

I chose not to speak, awkwardly entranced in the moment as she sighed lightly. My head lifted up lightly as she brought her body a bit closer to mine, enough for me to be able to feel her breath across my face.

"Don't hate me." She whispered lightly as she rested her head on my shoulder. "This won't mean anything, okay? I'll let you be with Kari. I've accepted that you guys are going to be together, and I'm going to try to help you."

"A-Alex..." I stuttered in surprise, although trying to hide my emotion in attempt to hold the current atmosphere. "You don't ha-"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Wait, what?"

"Can I kiss you..?"

"Why..?

She bit her lip again, showing a bit of sadness upon her face as she leaned back to face me.

"Whenever I've kissed you, it's been by force, and I want to let you be able to not hate it at least once."

I felt a rush of guilt flood over me for treating her so harshly the past few times, knowing how bitchy I had been to her ever since Kari had came to our house. It was like I was obsessed over her, making sure I hated everyone else in order to keep her attention.

I was brought back to reality as I felt Alex's forehead lightly rest against mine. I could easily feel my face brighten to a shade of red, as the expression on her face allowed me to know she had noticed as well.

"Didn't think you blushed so easily." She joked, giggling gently as a genuine smile grew upon her lips. "So, may I?"

I was determined to make this quick, so I knew that me taking the lead would allow me to break it off swiftly and get us to class.

As I took no time to respond, I pressed my lips to hers lightly, almost instantly feeling her react to the kiss.

I was against the side of the first bathroom stall kissing a girl I had previously hated in a all-girls rich kid school.

Definitely not good.

I pulled away from the kiss slowly, her teeth grazing my bottom lip as I released. I couldn't deny that my body wasn't getting a bit hot from this, seeing that Kari had never kissed me like this before, and both of their lips tasted quite sweet to be honest.

Alex leaned forward and planted her mouth with mine yet again, her hand rubbing my hip lightly as our bodies moved together. There was no reason for me to resist such a great experience as this. It just felt so great.

My hand instinctively moved toward her neck, pulling her close enough to me for our bodies to fully touch.

Alex smirked at this gesture during our exchange, biting my lip roughly as she left from another kiss, forcing me to moan from both pain and pleasure.

Her hand slid lower down my body as she joined our lips again, gripping my inner thigh gently.

She grinned through the kiss, catching me off guard as she ran her tongue against my lower lip, a gesture I was willing to accept before the bell rang, startling us both.

"Oh my fucking god." I yelled rather loudly as I pushed her back, wiping my mouth as I quickly began to regain my thought process. "Shit, shit, shit."

"W....what..?" Alex questioned innocently, giving me a concerned glance.

"I just made out with you and I have a fucking girlfriend."

~

[A/N]: let the hate flow to me. yup. Alex made it farther in one class period than Kari made it over like 160 chapters. props to alex for being a badass, but probably screwing up the relationship between them. oops. this will definitely create some tension between everyone. whatcha think?

sorry for any mistakes! This chapter was typed on my computer, so yeah :]