Circumstances 「Skie」

Class ended rather swiftly, the only eventful thing happening being the obtainment of a schedule from Mrs. Brown and a bit of suspicious conversation between Kari and Kailee throughout class.

Mrs. Brown had assigned Kailee to be our guide around the campus today, since she seemed to like her I suppose, and I honestly didn't mind. She seemed to like us enough, and it'd be good to make a few friends here to back us up if anything were to happen.

Kailee was leading us down the main hallway, informing us that it was now considered to be "break time", meaning we had ten or so minutes to do whatever we needed, whether it be conversation or a restroom break.

I wasn't really paying attention to her though, seeing I was trying to adjust myself to having to be exposed to so many girls in a single place, and being able to overhear so much drama. Sure, there were a few who were actually decent people, as Kailee seemed to be, but I didn't know if I was to take it as an act or accept it as who they were.

I sighed, smiling to myself to reassure my conscience, swatting away my unnecessary thoughts to attempt to pay attention to the conversation Kailee was attempting to have with Kari.

"I think you guys have the same schedule as me." She smiled to Kari in a rather friendly manner. "What's your B day second block class?"

"My what-what-what-what?" Kari replied, seeming to be oblivious to the question she was just asked.

"Right here." Kailee replied, resting her finger on a bit of the paper schedule. "Second block, and B day. You have history."

"Why is it B day?"

"Well, you have certain classes only on certain days, right? So you have different classes on A days and different classes on B days. It's like a schedule for two different people set to one person pretty much."

"So I'm going to have to remember two different schedules?"

"Pretty much."

"God no."

~

[A/N]: nothing really happened in this chapter except for explaining how the classes will work for the girls :3 it is important that you know, because it will affect the story later on, so try not to mind me squeezing it in here haha.

Sorry for any mistakes!