Watching 「Skie」

We stayed like that for the majority of the next hour as the plot progressed. I was still incredibly confused by everything that was happening in the show we were watching, and it seemed that there was a lot of backstory that they'd have to tell eventually. The main character reminded me of Kari a lot, so much so that I'd catch myself glancing between the two to compare them. That is, of course, before she noticed me and I forced myself to stop.

"Welp, I'm going to sleep." Alex groaned, rolling onto her back in her chair. "Goodnight."

"Wai- what?!" I blurted. "Don't go yet! We want to watch some more!"

"I'm actually a bit tired..." Kari added, leaning forward. "I wouldn't mind sleeping either."

"Oh...okay."

"You could probably stay up and keep watching if you just turned the volume down I guess."

"Nah, I'd get lonely."

"Okay. It's whatever you want to do."

I watched as Kari slid off the couch and crawled over to her sleeping bag, gently nuzzling herself inside of it. I was glad that she was actually deciding to rest now after having an eventful day, but it saddened me that she didn't want to spend time with me.

I sighed, standing from the couch and lifting the remote from the table and pressing the power button which caused the screen to fade to black.

"Night." I muttered, kicking my shoes off into the floor and slipping into the sleeping bag next to Kari, assuming she wouldn't mind due to the fact that we had slept together once before.

I snugly snaked my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me to keep me warm as I nudged my nose into her back.

"You're gonna suffocate me." She coughed jokingly, resting her hand atop mine.

"Sorry." I whispered, loosening my grip. "I guess I was to determined to hold you as close to me as I could and forgot that you could feel it."

"It's fine." She smiled, turning to face me. "I didn't say I wanted you to stop."

~

[A/N]: kitty kitty meow meow he bit my finger ow ow

Sorry for any mistakes!