Vision 「Skie」

I forced Kari up atop my shoulders, which caused a slight pain to linger that I didn't mind. I could feel her heart beat gently as she leaned forward against the back of my neck, squirming until she was comfortable.

"You good yet?" I asked, tapping her knee to get her attention.

"Yeah, I think." She replied, holding her gun out. "I should be able to shoot stuff."

"Do you want me to fire as well or should I just hold you up."

"I'd rather you be grasping me with both hands. I don't want to fall."

I giggled at her reply, slightly releasing my grip on her legs to startle her.

"H-hey!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around my neck to keep herself secure. "Don't do that. I have the ability to pee on you now."

"Eww- what?! Why would you say that?!"

"I need some sort of threat to keep you from teasing me."

"Fine, I'll give you that." I sighed, smiling up at her gently although she didn't notice it. She was busy scanning the area for Alex, which I was glad of, but it would've been nice for her to see it.

"Do you see anything?" I asked, throwing my head back to bump her stomach.

"Yeah." She mumbled, aiming her weapon.

"Where?"

"Right corner of her base. I don't know what she's doing though. Do you want me to shoot?"

"No, not yet."

"Why..?"

"We need to figure out why she's not fighting back."

~

[A/N]: oh hi lel sRY for any mistakes school is killing me