Service 「Skie」

"Alright then, right this way." The broad-shouldered man boomed as he led us through the front entrance.

I glanced to Kari and her mother, who both seemed to be having their own little war going on, each stabbing fierce glares into the other.

According to the information the Mr. Tough Guy had provided, this "school" was an all-girls one, meaning I'd have to deal with drama constantly most likely, as well as moody people. Although it would be nice to live without being hit on by thirsty guys every so often, I was still unsure.

As I refocused my attention to the area ahead of me, I was met by a colossal room, encased in dotted stained-glass windows that transferred beautifully colored lighting onto the marble flooring.

Words unfitting were most likely about to escape my lips in that moment, but Alex beat me to it, muttering only a few syllables before being notified to stop.

"Please don't use that category of language in the areas owned by the school." He chuckled awkwardly, holding up a single finger. "We would like to keep these grounds as safe and clean as possible, both physically and virtually."

"S-sorry." She muttered as she straightened her posture, following him into the hall. "...It's just really beautiful."

"You'll say that, but if you enroll here, you'll get tired of seeing it every weekday. Most students pass by here as quickly as they can so they don't have to get picked for the day and afternoon jobs by the principal."

"And who's the principal?" Kari asked, butting into their conversation uninvited.

"Well, myself, of course."

"Oh. Sorry, I was unaware."

"No worries, it's fine. But I have a question. What's with the dark-headed one over here. She hasn't said much during this short bit."

"Wh- me?"

~

[A/N]: so there's a words feature now and that's pretty cool thx wattpad u cool m8 gr8 8/8

Sry four eny mistekes