Faces 「Skie」

I bag plopped onto the bench as I undressed. I had just recently finished gym class, the final bell signaling me to finally go home. Today had been a quite stressful day, and I just wanted to go to the office and get out of here. I had liked going to school ever since I started, sure, but I didn't enjoy it when I was in a difficult situation that could hurt my reputation as a student.

I sighed, pulling on my sneakers and tightening the laces, wiping the sweat from my forehead. I attempted to sneak out unnoticed, but was caught red handed.

"Hey, Skie!" A voice echoed. I halted my movement and turned around to see a smiling figure. Coach Sanders, my physical education teacher, held his hand out, requesting a countering shake, and nodding to its position. I smiled, filling the gap between own palms and gently shaking his hand.

"Good job on the dash today." He grinned, patting me on the head. "I don't see why you don't play any sports!"

"Y-yeah." I responded, not wanting to attract too much attention. "I just have a lot of schoolwork...so I don't have time."

"That's a shame." He pouted. "School works you kids too hard."

I nodded in agreement, turning my back to him and beginning to walk off.

"See you around!" He yelled, his voice fading into the distance.

"Alright!" I waved, quickening my pace and heading toward the office. This was the last drama I would have to deal with today. After this, I could finally rest easy.

I knocked on the door to the office, straightening my posture and tidying my clothes. Attempting to look presentable, I curved the crevice of my mouth into a forced smile, dimming it down slightly when the door finally rushed open.

"Hello, Miss Amador." The voice spoke, belonging to the principal.

"Good afternoon." I worded, releasing my strained false happiness as I walked through the doorway.

"Sit, please." The voice spoke yet again.

The instance I was in now mirrored the one from before. I was sitting in the same position, same atmosphere, same irregular heartbeat, same uneven breathing, same everything.

"Let's begin." He smiled, seating himself within the nicely built office chair directly facing the three of us.

"To start off... I'll say this." He sighed.

"I'm not letting any of you go without a punishment."

~

[A/N]: sorry for the cliffhanger (not :p) had to end it eventually. I wanted to pull it out more but it wouldn't have worked out, even if I wanted it to. I wrote most of this while in the car with my cat btw, so if there's mistakes, I'm sorry. Anyway :3 you have now gotten to see both Skie and Kari's povs about the situation :] what do you think their punishment is? Will Preston be involved ever again? Do you guys even remember Preston? Do you think he's a good guy? Haha. All the Preston questions made me sneeze.