Secondary 「Skie」

"Whatcha watchin'?" She questioned, trying her best not to pop a grin.

"Uhh...I dunno. Let me ask Alex." I replied, shuffling in my chair. "Hey, Al-"

"No no, it's fine!" She whisper-yelled frantically, tugging at my sleeve. "It's fine. I don't want a lot of attention over here anyway."

"So what do you need then?"

"Dunno, just wanted to talk to you and make sure you didn't hate me."

"Wh- Of course I wouldn't hate you, idiot! You have your rights and I forced you into things," I forced out an obviously fake cough, ensuring she recognized my sarcasm. "Although your actions say otherwise."

"S-shut up!" She countered, bumping my knee with her palm. "I can't help it that you're really fucking hot."

"Oh- well...thanks..?" I mumbled, blushing awkwardly and looking away from her. "I don't understand how that goes with your reasoning from earlier, but okay."

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." I started. "I don't know how you can think that I'm hot but not like me..."

"But I do like you." She smiled best she could as she looked up into my eyes. "That's why I do whatever it may be to make you happy."

"Well- you aren't right now..." I mumbled into my palm, glancing at the television.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing."

"Okay, whatever. So do you want me to go to sleep or can I watch Netflix with you?"

I shifted my view to Alex, ensuring that she wasn't watching before patting the couch, signaling for Kari to come up here.

"Sure."

~

[A/N]: guys early chap praise me hah.

Sorry for any mistakes!