Leaving 「Kari」

After forcing me out the door, I soon began to the car with Mom, carrying as many bags as I could in one hand.

"You owe me!" She shouted, slinging the car's back driver-side door open. "I didn't plan to buy this much in the first place!"

"Why did you let me come along then." I smirked, placing the bags down in the seat. "You can only blame yourself."

"You were whining like a little brat when I told you to stay here."

"Was not!"

"Whatever."

She twisted the key within the ignition, the car humming softly as it started. Her hands lightly gripping the steering wheel, she sighed, biting her lip.

"Buckle up this time, okay?" She stated lowly, as if not wanting to mention it.

"Already ahead of you." I smiled, flicking the buckle up so she could clearly view it. "See?"

"Alright, good."

She stared blankly through the windshield as if in deep thought, and I didn't want to disturb her, seeing she looked so peaceful. Sadly though, my patience was down to none, so I imagined there being now time to waste.

"So are we going now..?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, sorry." She muttered, gripping the wheel tighter before switching gears.

We rode in a comfortable, quiet atmosphere, listening to the gentle waves of the radio's audio. I would've thought this was normal, but from her reaction earlier, it seemed that something was troubling her.

"What's wrong..?" I mumbled, pulling her shirt sleeve lightly.

"What do you mean?" She replied almost instantly, which was unnatural for her personality. "I'm fine."

"No you're not. What is wrong?"

She exhaled raggedly, inhaling before parting her lips.

"You've just changed...so much."

~

[A/N]: I WROTE THIS IN LIEK 15 MIN DONT HATE APPRECIATE MY LOVE FOR YOU GUYS MMKAY NEXT CHAP SORRY FOR MISTAKES <3 ALSO HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES!