Personal Space 「Skie」

[Pre-A/N]: good news I guess. the supreme bae of all time has posted on da instagrams, so she's not as dead as I thought. still not sure what's going on though x.x wish me best of luck. I'm still emo af over here lol. it's so lonelyyyyyy T_T

~

"Oiii~" Alex whispered, nudging my arm as she work her way out of the sleeping bag she had been resting in for quite a while. "Get up."

"Whyyy..." I groaned, sighing as I lifted myself up from the fabric. "Why are you even here anyway?"

"Kari traded with me." She smiled, brushing a strand behind her ear. "And plus, I wanted to talk to you."

"About?"

"I dunno. Some stuff I overheard and maybe about tomorrow. Depends on what you'll listen to."

"So are you saying you'll bring up topics I wouldn't like?"

"Not necessarily, but-"

"I doubt you could anyway, so come at me."

She bit her lip lightly before crossing her legs as she leveled herself with the ground, wiggling a bit before deciding she was comfortable.

"Okay then," She started, an obviously smug look overtaking her facial features. "So Kari asked you out right? And you accepted?"

"Yeah...and..?"

"Don't you think you made a mistake?"

"...How so?"

"You know 'how so.'" She muttered frustratedly, puffing her cheeks. "Dense asshole."

"I don't consider myself dense, and I'm not an asshole." I huffed, already annoyed by her tone. "I get what you mean, and no, it's not a mistake. I made this decision and I'm sticking to it."

"...Why do you have to do this to me..?"

"Do what to you?"

"You know- just leaving me in the dust? I was here first, and you let her replace me!"

"I don't think of you guys in the same way." I sighed. "You're different from her, alright?"

"Then why are you going out with her?!"

"Because I like her..? Why else?"

"Oh, so you don't even give a damn about how I feel, huh?"

~

[A/N]: I'm currently watching yurikuma arashi so shh.

Sorry for any mistakes!