Else 「Skie」

"I guess I should start off before Kari came around." I muttered to myself, placing my sandwich down. "We went to the same school and were decent friends, her being in the student council and helping me whenever I needed her to. It wasn't really complicated. Then I came home one day and my mom had brought her into the house. She was just kinda there, filling her face with food like a pig. Then she forced me to let her have my bed and next thing I know she attacks me during my sleep. It wasn't such a great start."

"I didn't do it intentionally!" Kari whined, puffing her cheeks.

"You still did it, and it hurt like hell."

"Well- sorry..."

"You should've told me that when you did it."

"Well...you also literally kissed me that same da-"

"Wait- you remember that..?"

"...Yeah?"

"I thought you were asleep!"

"Well, my lips were really sweet whe-"

"Okay, okay. That's enough." Kari's mother sighed, clearing her throat. "I get the gist of it."

I smiled politely, continuing my meal as they continued a conversation about a topic I hadn't really caught on to. It didn't seem to be in Kari's favor, due to the fact that they were constantly sharing glares at each other.

After I finished the last bite of my sandwich, I wiped my mouth swiftly before standing and dismissing myself from the table. I assumed nobody would mind since they weren't including me in their conversation.

"I'm going to bed." I informed them, slipping into a pair of fuzzy pajama pants. "Night."

"Wait..!" Kari shouted awkwardly, shooting her head around from the conversation. "I need to talk to you later, so not yet, okay?"

"No promises."

~

[A/N]: pineapples

Sorry for mistakes if they be in this joint up in here