Bribery 「Skie」

"I get it, Mom, you're a millionaire, but seriously, I have to go now." I sighed, resting my forehead in my palm.

"Alright, alright. Have fun in America! And tell that girl's father that he is the bomb!" She jolted enthusiastically. "Love you! Bye!"

I threw my ear away from the phone as it buzzed once, signaling the end of the call. I hadn't realized that Alex and Kari had been actually communicating behind my back, that is, until their words finally filtered into my ears.

"I guess I can't deny the fact that she's really fucking hot, though."

"Who is?" I intruded, a smirk growing onto my lips. They both glanced at me in fear as if they had been caught of a crime, so I knew they were both guilty of something.

"W-whad'ya mean?" Kari mumbled, looking to her hands.

"Well, you said that you couldn't deny the fact that somebody is hot, and I want to know who that is."

"Not telling." She pouted, crossing her arms.

"Alex?" I asked. "Would you like to inform me?"

"But... I didn't say it." She muttered as an excuse. "Don't interrogate me."

"But you hate her, don't you? Wouldn't you want to embarrass her?"

"Well- yeah, but-"

"Then answer me, or I'll have to force it out of the both of you."

"What if I want the fo-"

"Not that kind of force."

"Then what kind?"

"Oh, so you want me to show you?"

~

[A/N]: I have a headache yay -.-

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES BABES <3