Relief 「Kari」

"Ooh~" Mom smirked. "Interesting. Would you like to explain or are you keeping secrets?"

I smiled sheepishly, fumbling with Skie's fingers. I was glad my mother hadn't noticed my weakness and need of assurance, seeing she would probably jump to all the wrong conclusions.

"They've kiiiiissed~" Alex blurted, giggling maniacally.

"Wha?!" My mom gaped, covering her mouth with her petite hands.

"And you've assaulted Skie!" I yelled, straining my voice more than I'd like to.

I looked over to my mom, whose eyes were wider than the moon. I hadn't really thought about she'd react to me being interested in a girl, and it was definitely rude for me to call out Alex like that, although I didn't care. Skie seemed not to be phased by my comment, casually shrugging it off since it was indeed the truth, which made me feel a bit calmer about the whole situation.

"Oh goodness." She breathed, inhaling. "Kari, darling, I think that's...wonderful! I'm so proud of you!"

"You hesitated." I sighed, releasing my grip from Skie's hand and placing my own in my lap.

"I didn't mean it that way! I'm really sorry!" She pleaded, looking into my eyes apologetically. "But I still don't like the assault mentioned."

She glared over to Alex, causing her to wiggle in her chair. My mom was one of the most intimidating people you'd ever meet, from her word usage and her tone to her death stares, she was a scary person if you weren't on her good side.

"So..." Alex started, clearing her throat. "Where are we staying, exactly?"

"A have this cute little apartment down the road that I've been living in just recently. I think you girls will love it."

"Little..?"

~

[A/N]: THIS IS SO LATE OMFG I'm so sorry. I got distracted by _animeow bc we were having wonderful conversation. She is my new bæ because I'm always lonely and she takes her time to talk to me c: love you buddy~ now then, if anyone want me to write a Pewdiepie fanfic for his new contest, I have a corpse party crossover idea if you'd like me to enter :3 your choice.