Intrusion 「Skie」

I knocked on the door to the guidance office lightly, secretly hoping to pass without a response, although I knew that was a stupid request.

"Come in!" A feminine voice called from inside them room, which forced me to place my hand on the knob and slowly guide the door open.

My eyes were quickly met by a large room, centered by a petite desk shielding an seemingly older woman from our main view.

"H-hello..?" I muttered nervously, taking another step forward into the open area. "M-Ma'am..?"

"Yes, Sweetie?" She announced politely, turning in her chair to barely face my general direction. "Whad'ya need?"

"Oh...well- we don't really know which classes we need to be in right now, and this girl in the hall told us we could figure that out if we asked you. She didn't give us a name, though, so I'm not sure of the person's identity."

"Tall? Dark, curly hair?"

"Yeah, you know her?"

"She works in here part of the time for extra school hours. She's the hall monitor in the morning. Anyway, so you needed your classes, right? Have a name I can go by?"

"Skie Amador? I transferred over from Japan, so I'm not sure if they'll have my re-"

"Oh, here you are!" Her voice disrupted as a grin grew upon her cheeks. "You're transferring with these two, right? Alex and Kari?"

"Yep, that's correct ma'am. Do we all have the same class?"

"You sure do! Your first block is Core Math, which is down the first hall to your left. Your teacher for that class should be Ms. Brown if I'm correct. Want me to get my little helper to guide you?"

"Sure..?"

"Kailee! Can you come here for a second?!"

Kailee huh.

Not bad.

~

[A/N]: yo yo yo sup kiddie koos I'm in a mood so lemme just go and be the cool kid I always am. cya next chap cx

Sorry for any mistakes!

I wrote this with the hiccups =~= I ensure mistakes.