Control 「Skie」

"Come on!" I huffed as I ran ahead of Alex, not daring to make eye contact with her at this point. I was utterly disgusted by what she had just done to me in the bathroom and didn't feel comfortable making general conversation with her. After our little "incident" had ended, we had a moment of silence to ourselves as the hall slowly filled and cleared, and then we left, unsure of where to go, but instinctively following the crowd.

"I'm sorry, okay?" She muttered under her breath as she struggled to catch up to my pacing, her face turning to mine.

"Don't talk about it right now. We'll fix it later. Just- leave me alone, okay?"

I brushed her away as I quickened my speed, turning into the cafeteria and almost instantly spotting Kari seated with Kailee at a table in the far corner, spreading a guilt-filled smile upon my cheeks.

I didn't need to tell her about any of this yet, knowing she would probably freak out and get upset without a decent explanation. I needed time to come up with a full story to go by that was at least partially the truth. I guess right now I could tell her that the janitor came in and we had to wait to use the restroom, and we were scared to go into class so we hung out with him afterwards. That seemed believable enough to me, at least.

I shot a quick, sincere wave to their table as I passed, hopping into the lunch line in order to get my food. I didn't really care what the crap was to be honest, since I knew I probably would just get sick afterwards if I ate a single bite.

I looked back to meet Kari's gaze yet again. She looked a bit worried, but overall pleased to see me. Kailee seemed to be distracting her enough to keep her mind from making assumptions, so I had at least one reason to like her.

I just didn't know how I was going to straighten this whole situation out, but I knew for one, I wasn't going to forgive Alex any time soon.

~

[A/N]: CHAPTER 2/2 WRITTEN AT MIDNIGHT IN LIKE 5 MINUTES PRAISE ME OML.

OKAY SO THIS WAS RUSHED AND IM SORRY FOR LACK OF POSTING BUT EVERY TIME I GET READY TO WRITE A CHAPTER AND MY INSPIRATION IS AT ITS PEAK, MY MOTHER COMES IN AND SHE'S LIKE COME TO BED YOU LITTLE SHIT AND I CRY SO MUCH LIKE IM SO SORRY IM GOING TO WORK TO WRITE A LOT OF CHAPTERS TO MAKE UP FOR IT IM SO SORRY ;-;

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKeS AS WELL OMG