Oracle 「Skie」

Our third block teacher finally allowed us to enter the classroom, ordering us to seat ourselves according to alphabetical order, which would be a bit hard for us since we didn't know the names of our other classmates.

"Uhh, Sir?" I spoke audibly as I passed by him.

"Ye- Oh! You seem to be a new student. Don't worry about seating right now, just find an empty desk. We'll have to squeeze you in somewhere since we already have everyone arranged."

"Ah-okay..!" I stuttered in reply as I slid myself by the other students into the classroom, scanning the room in attempt to find an empty desk. Alex soon caught up with me as the line filtered through the door, poking my shoulder as she stood by my side.

"What do we do?"

"He told me to just find a desk somewhere, so I guess you should too. Give me a second to tell Kari and then I'll find you."

She replied with a shallow "alright" and left me alone by the door as a waited. Most of the student has already come in the classroom, but others were still outside, being held back by a group of classmates talking.

"Hey, guys." I raised my voice a bit louder than it was already, although still containing its calmness. "Can you go inside, please?"

A shorter girl met eyes with me soon after, almost instantly giving me a harsh glare as she finally halted her speech to her group.

"Who are you?" She spoke in a tone that was rather harsh. "I've never seen you, so why are you here?"

"New students." Kari interrupted as she bolted from behind, grabbing my wrist. "Sorry about that. We'll be going now, so talk to you guys later!"

She dragged me into the classroom rather quickly, escorting me into the back corner.

"Don't pick fights, mmkay?" She grinned gently as she ran her fingers down the remainder of my arm, allowing me to move freely.

"Sorry. Was that even considered picking a fight? I just told them to move..?"

"Don't boss pricks around. It's that simple. Make friends with the good guys and don't bother dealing with those who don't want to deal with you. Kinda like selling drugs."

"Great comparison on school property." I chuckled lowly. "Don't get suspended."

"Oh, trust me. I won't."

~

[A/N]: yo multi chap night be proud. gonna try to do one more if I can sneak it in. If not, I'll try to do one tomorrow morning! <3

Sorry for any mistakes!