(Some emotional rambling) & Westward 「Skie」

[Pre-A/N]: before I write this chapter, I want to discuss something to myself and to anyone who is like swaggy and cares about what happened today and how it is probably going to make future me be emo af in these updates. I have a friend-who's-more-than-a-friend-but-doesn't-want-to-be-more-than-a-friend-Internet-buddy, right? Let's call this person bae, because this person obviously is. let's say this person, like myself, has a not-so-understanding parent situation with the whole internet friend thing. now, let's factor in me waking up and then proceeding to get out of school saying that this person would be "taking a break for a few," few being unknown (which worries the fuck out of me.) then, factor in me being my loner self with no one else to talk to and completely thinking too much of the situation and instinctively thinking of the worst possible reasoning, which then leads to me being an emotional ball of blob all day, as I currently am now. and so over this span of a few hours, I've thought of all the shit I've been through and conversations and whatever else we've had and I'm over here wanting to stab myself in the ass because of how ungrateful I am to have such a wonderful person in my life to talk to and understand anything I go through. I love this person, like, so much tbh, and I've just realized most of that recently after having my body rammed into a bus and run over by a jeebus-helicopter of shitty things to happen to me. This person also knows this, although maybe not to what extent and does not feel the same back to my weird self, but I know now, although it may be too late, and I want to try to do some shit about this because if I don't I'm going to die from death and death, ya know. *cough* (I've already tried once but blah I failed miserably. 2nd time's the charm?) anyway, enough of me writing a full like 5 pages of my emotional problems, just pray for me (or whatever you do in yo beliefs man. Idk) that maybe this can work out and that little shit will come back and brighten up my day every single time like they have every time before.

Now then, before I start crying my eyes out (I'm already fucking tear-y at this point, and I'm usually not that emotional,) let's finish this chapter and actually make it a chapter.

~

Kari elevated herself from the fabric as she balanced her weight on her feet in a squatting position. Dread noticeably filled her face as she glanced to me with an unsure sigh escaping her lips.

"You'll owe me, alright?" She muttered as she forced herself upwards in a straight standing position. "I'll get a kiss aside from the one you get a ticket with."

"I thought you weren't wanting kisses since you decided to limit me by using that?" I muttered, turning in my sleeping bag and sporting a childish pout.

"Oh, trust me, I want them." She smirked. "But since we are 'official' now, I thought maybe we should act like it and not take them for granted, making them last."

"So you're asking for mouth-rape every time then?"

"Well- no..! But also yes..."

"Make up your mind then."

"..."

"Just go check on Alex and we'll discuss it later."

"Fineee."

I was left with a comforting silence as Kari's footsteps soon faded as they leveled with the carpeted floor. It was a little too quiet for such a dark room, as I did have a little secret fear of mine involving the two, but I was also able to adjust myself rather quickly, focusing on picking up any conversation between the two absent bodies that concerned me at the moment.

"Hey..." Kari's voice echoed softly from the kitchen, a light gently illuminating from the area as I glanced upwards toward the obvious source.

Alex mumbled an inaudible reply, which irritated me immensely, but I soon accepted as Kari spoke up, asking Alex how she was and how she felt.

"I guess I'm okay..." Alex muttered, increasing louder this time to match Kari's tone. "Just too tired to move right now."

"Is that really all?" Kari asked suspiciously, a cute curious glance of hers instantly popping up in my head which made me both giggle and blush at the thought of her facial expressions.

"Well...no, but I don't feel like talking right now. Sorry."

~

[A/N]: the first one was long enough I'm not doing another one lol

Sorry for any mistakes! And sorry for being a drama llama! Hue hue.